FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I say...

Yompa

The OFH seems to have given the children's page a right good thrashing these last few weeks.

Surely the weans cannae be away studying? :004:

Well i can lower the tone a bit more. Stopped celebrating and back at school yesterday. Walked into higher biology sat next to these two stunning girls. First thing i turned to say to them was...... so we here to learn about fannys :014: . Am going to be in there i tells ya. :021:

Got even better the day. We were learning about organisms and cells as you do. I was busy chatting away to these two burds about some random stuff when the teacher says, "you ok there Ross". Me trying to be the smart arse meant to answer back "aye just talking about organisms" but some how it came out orgasms. Well the Lady's like a man who can laugh at himself :021:

be careful with your organisms and orgasms Jnr ..... the ladies will only accept one of those choices with great pleasure :004:

I'm sure the ladies will take great pleasure in my organisms. All those membrains and nucluei :003: . As for FW, as if you would turn down that chat up line. :014:

oh my!!!

memo to self..... must to talk to jnr about chat up lines! :014:

I would have thought Jnr's subtle technique would have worked wonders for a gal like you, FW... :015: :015:

oh my!!!

well, jb sweeti, i've had a few in my time it has to be said.... and the odd chat up line too! :016: :004:

i girl sure likes a guy who makes then laugh, jnr! you go babe, but keep your membrain on at all times tho and your nucluei will stay where the gilrs want it to.... :015:

I thought grooming was an offence... :004:

oh my!!!

sweet~pee. i know you;re getting on a bit.... in ones 70's and all that jazz..... but when/where/who/why did 'grooming' come into the pic?

i'm a little confuzzled..... getting on a bit myself of course! :015:

History teacher would still get it though. :021:

oh my!!!

and the battle of balnabarebum was fought in the year 1967, won by the stroke of a birch whip only after the general was caught in a fit of passion with the milkmaid..... or was the 1796....??? :015:

i can be your history teacher..... :004: :015: