FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rooney offski - confirmed

TopSix

Whilst I wish Adam all the best, I am disappointed he's opted for B'ham City. It's not so much that I am a Villa man myself, but because at Birmingham he will be playing alongside the odius Marlon King.

Faddy & Ferguson too though?

It wouldn't suprise me if he does a Stokes and ends up back in the SPL next season.

Hope we asked for a buy back clause!

All the best to him. It will be interesting to see how he does.

Edited by RiG

It wouldn't suprise me if he does a Stokes and ends up back in the SPL next season.

Hope we asked for a buy back clause!

All the best to him. It will be interesting to see how he does.

We would have no say in his deal with them as he's free from us, but all the very best Adam, seriously nice guy, my folks will miss him in the blizzards ;-) one to watch.

Figured the Brummie move out now ..........Hughton their new gaffer........... who was his assistant at Newcastle...........Hibees Calderwood............ who wanted to sign Rooney ?

Who`s wanting Hibees Calderwood as his assistant.............Hughton ! Nice we tactical triangular move with Rooney scoring !

Bingo. You're correct - Calderwood will be heading down that way soon.

Congratulations to him for managing to get a big club in a decent competative league with a good exciting young manager as well, shows great ambition and obviously makes him more financially stable as well. Thankfully turning down a move to a smaller club.

I think the maguire situation with regards compensation was because he was still in the very last throws of his contract with Aberdeen but with Adam his contract had run out, I could be wrong but I think you only get compensation if the player is still contracted to you when he signs for another club along with other ins and outs.

Do we get compensation? Aberdeen got ?400,000 for Maguire from Derby

Maguire is under 23 (22), Rooney is not - so its a free

is it not 24, and he is 24? but wasnt his contract expired at the end of may so was a free agent and wasnt tied to us?

ICT shamrock has broken up with Rooney pursuing a solo career. Will it remain as a duet or will a new member be found?

shoot! I never thought of that....What was Butcher thinking, lol.

Seriously though...get that top leaf replaced asap! We love our ICT Shamrock

Got a reply from @BcfcDotCom: "@TopSixNextYear We're delighted to see him arrive. He was certainly prolific for #ictfc & we're hoping he can produce the goods for #bcfc.". One of their fans tweeted: "Not sure he'll break in right away, but will need to take his chance when it comes along.".

I'm off to tweet them back to find out if they have a striker we can have on loan...

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Do we get compensation? Aberdeen got ?400,000 for Maguire from Derby

Maguire is under 23 (22), Rooney is not - so its a free

is it not 24, and he is 24? but wasnt his contract expired at the end of may so was a free agent and wasnt tied to us?

It was 24, but now its 23 .... its all quite complicated .... see page 59 onwards of this FIFA document (if you can be bothered :lol:)

regulationsstatusandtransfer2010_e.pdf