FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

walk out on sunday

Guest maddy

if you want brewster out , i suggest a walkout at the start of the second half ,with this being a live television match,it would be an ideal time to stage it ,question will be asked and it will be a talking point for the rest of the match ,in pubs all over the country,hopefully brewster would go with little fuss,

As much as I feel it would be a stong stance against Brewster, I don't think the pundits would see it as a "talking" point across Scotland. Surely there is other methods of protest that send out the message loud and clear, like Caley D's banner. If it does get him out with a large amount of supporters agreeing to what you have suggested then good on you. But to be honest Bennett and the board would probably not bat an eyelid.

the board are clearly not football men, otherwise they would have acted by now.

they are clearly not running the club as they would their own business otherwise they would have acted by now.

they clearly dont have the clubs best interest at heart and so why should we expect them to listen to a polite demonstration of our disgust.

its to the fans credit that things haven't turned ugly as yet but imo that's going to have to happen and will at some point happen to produce a catalyst for change.

the board are cutting there own throats with this support of brewster

An all out Brewster get to Fluck campaign is all we should be concentrating on , Rankers will hump us whatever .

I am in total agreement with this post. ANY kind of support for the team would probably give those in power the opinion that all is quiet on the western front.

The fans have to send out a statement of intent

I'm actually thinking the pundits are just as bad as the ICT Board and wont give a flying f**k what the fans do after what i've just read in the weegie record's match report from Saturday :rotflmao: apparently shouting for Brewster to be sacked is considered strange from the paper that reckons Strachan and Smith should be sacked every alternative week :thumb04:

Strange

Inverness were hopeless. How they got two goals is a mystery, although why their small band of fans were shouting for Craig Brewster to be sacked was equally strange.

not enough people would walk out to make any impact and no one would notice either. a lot of people would want to stay and watch the game, espec is its close, and take into account the amount of rangers fans in our end. Better to get loads of banners on the go. Would be more noticble by far. Get some bed sheets and black marker or paint on them. Easy and would make an impact if loads of people did it

A mass walk out would be the most effective way to put the point across, the flaw in the plan though is that there's not many people who are going to part with ?20/?25 to get in with the intention of just walking out again before the end.

Keep the ideas coming though, the more ideas/suggestions the more people likely to find something they are "comfortable" with participating in.

A mass walk out would be the most effective way to put the point across, the flaw in the plan though is that there's not many people who are going to part with ?20/?25 to get in with the intention of just walking out again before the end.

Keep the ideas coming though, the more ideas/suggestions the more people likely to find something they are "comfortable" with participating in.

I cant remeber who suggested the original idea but i liked the idea of everyone holding up a A4 or A3 piece of paper saying Sack Brewster Now as once you held it up that would be it and it would not mean missing any of the game for the people who want Brewster gone but dont want to miss any of the game i.e. the walkout

What methods have they used at teams down in England? Any ideas from down that way??

My suggestion would be to get a group of people to wait outside the entrance after the game and try and speak personally to the board? Maybe with print outs of conversations on here? A list of pros and cons to keeping this manager? Why you all feel this way. Do it in a non aggressive way, shouting about Craig will not help get your issues across. If you speak to them face to face (that's if they are brave enough to walk out) then hopefully they could address all the concerns???

Or another one would be to make boards that don't say get Craig out but suggest that the fans aren't happy. As a small club I don't think they would take kindly to behaviour directly attacking Brewster, I feel that in Inverness people want to stick up for people even if they are at fault. It's this bizzare highland trait. If they see it as a campaign for ICTFC interests over an attack on one person, they may take more interest? Just some ideas.

What methods have they used at teams down in England? Any ideas from down that way??

They do things with more integrity down there:

From BBC:

"Derby County's chairman of football Adam Pearson has admitted he made mistakes in handling the appointment of Paul Jewell as manager."

A statement said Jewell "feels he is no longer in a position to take the club forward" and assistant boss Chris Hutchings will take temporary charge.

"It was probably one result too far for Paul," said Pearson. "He came to see me after the game and said that he felt it just wasn't working out and didn't want to club to suffer as a result.

"He just feels that the club needs a fresh impetus and a new direction.

"So we agreed a deal to go our separate ways, which is something entirely private between the club and Paul."

:rotflmao:

You can't really blame Brewster for not quitting. I wouldn't in his position. This is likely to be his last job in football management, and while I'm sure he's got a few bob, he is unlikely to quit and receive no compo. Maybe a settlement deal can be worked out as what happened at Derby.

He's still learning his trade but as such should be in the lower reaches of SFL or juniors. He could have a future if he could just start learning from his mistakes but it's too late for him to turn ICT around this season and he should move aside and let a grown up do it.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

is the supporters of any other club in scotland had shown such dislike to the manager id be sure that the board would of done something to change it! but the ict board dont care what the supporters think.

football is nothing without fans...

The following week provides the best opportunity for a 'demonstration' in my opinion.

Not enough people will walk out in a big game like Saturdays. And the board will simply say that the few that do walk out are representative of a small minority of fans.

Wheras the cup game.....everyone will have to pay to get in, season ticket holders included. The only thing that'll make the board take action is when the discontent starts hitting them financially, so why not organise a mass 'stay away' from the game (though the way we're going it's not likely it'll be noticed!!).

Imagine the embarrassment that'd be caused if there was a tiny home crowd there, and it was known that fans were deliberately staying away because of what's going on.

The following week provides the best opportunity for a 'demonstration' in my opinion.

Not enough people will walk out in a big game like Saturdays. And the board will simply say that the few that do walk out are representative of a small minority of fans.

Wheras the cup game.....everyone will have to pay to get in, season ticket holders included. The only thing that'll make the board take action is when the discontent starts hitting them financially, so why not organise a mass 'stay away' from the game (though the way we're going it's not likely it'll be noticed!!).

Imagine the embarrassment that'd be caused if there was a tiny home crowd there, and it was known that fans were deliberately staying away because of what's going on.

That's the most sensible suggestion I've heard yet... It would let the board know what future home attendences will be like if they persist with the present management team

That's the most sensible suggestion I've heard yet... It would let the board know what future home attendences will be like if they persist with the present management team

We're all going to have to agree on one of these protestations and this seems the most logical. The three season ticket holders in this family WON'T be at the Partick game!