FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Well after Cowie

Fanoffooty

Why has this topic been moved to rumour mill ?

How can it be a rumour when i saw it on tv ??

I suppose its only a rumour Blackie's going to Hearts too is it !

Totally agree, It should be on the ICT page if the well boss wants him on a precontract then its fact.

It did cheer me up when the well manager talks of still making third place and playing in europe next season?????????

If it wasnt for well beating us and if we picked up the 3 points they would be in 12th place now. !!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think Cowie will be signing on the dotted line in too much of a hurry, If Hearts buy Porter in the next couple of weeks then the Jambos have done us a huge favour by putting Motherwell in the first division next season.

I think this has ended up in the rumour mill because it doesnt really sound believable, if it wasnt for the fact I saw it on STV I wouldnt have believed it either.

Said on Sky Sports that they hope he will accept the offer.

Despite the slight difference in wage it won't be that different than playing here....unless we go down. If he goes there will be no decent players left. Apart from Tokely and Munro.

Said on Sky Sports that they hope he will accept the offer.

Despite the slight difference in wage it won't be that different than playing here....unless we go down. If he goes there will be no decent players left. Apart from Tokely and Munro.

and McBain

Kick Cowie out now, he is playing on last years reputation and clearly wants away at the earliest opportunity.

Bye bye

You'd be surprised how many County fans thought the same when he signed for us and how wrong they were as he gave all he could for them even though his future lay elsewhere. If he does agree a pre contract but remains with us then I am more than happy to see him appear for us each week. He is one of our best players even though he might not be hitting the heights of last season.

Well here's hoping history doesn't repeat itself....getting wound up at work by a County Fan...

Cowie signed a Pre Contract with us...County get relegated

Cowie "signs" a Pre Contract with Motherwell......oh bVggar!

Mrs PB

Aye we're seriously up sh*t creak without a paddle

It was interesting to hear Terry Bucher, on Setanta last Sunday pre kickoff, being critical of Black getting a place in the team.

His opinion was - he has made up his mind to leave the club, let him now go as he will not be of a mind to give his all.

Reflecting on Ian's performance on Sunday, perhaps Butcher was not far off the mark!

If we have Ian not performing and Cowie not performing, till the season end, we are even in bigger trouble.

Kick Cowie out now, he is playing on last years reputation and clearly wants away at the earliest opportunity.

Bye bye

Couldn't agree more. Get as much as we can then re-invest at least as much as that.

Yes, I agree with those sentiments. Get rid of both Black and Cowie and get as much as we can for them. I've only seen them about 3 times this season but they've been cr*p every time. On top of that they'll be nothing but an unsettling influence on the rest of the team from now on.

Yes, I agree with those sentiments. Get rid of both Black and Cowie and get as much as we can for them. I've only seen them about 3 times this season but they've been cr*p every time. On top of that they'll be nothing but an unsettling influence on the rest of the team from now on.

Black and Cowie are easily two of our most talented players. We cannot afford to drop them at a time like this. Interesting that so many people appear in favour of booting them out simply because they had decided to sign for someone else.

Wyness was able to do a job for us when he signed a PCA with Hearts. Only difference was no one knew about it until the end of the season.

My reason for Cowie going is more to do with his form, pretty average at the moment and useless at tracking back to help the defence.

Stating he would leave if it was the right offer is maybe stating the obvious, but it shows he has little desire to help us out.

motherwell offered us a swap deal apparently, we said no. not sure who the player in question is but according to mr bennett: "Unless it was one of Motherwell's best players involved, and that is not the case, then there would be little benefit to Caley Thistle."

also mentions this latvian lad, Pavels Mihadjuks, who currently plays for FK Ventspils.

Bye bye

Bye bye

You'd be surprised how many County fans thought the same when he signed for us and how wrong they were as he gave all he could for them even though his future lay elsewhere. If he does agree a pre contract but remains with us then I am more than happy to see him appear for us each week. He is one of our best players even though he might not be hitting the heights of last season.

Cowie has not played well for months.

I'd keep Black (unless we get offered a good deal) as he's crucial but, like most others it seems, Cowie could have done with a bit more of a challenge from Wilson or Sutherland. If he was staying, I'd allow him to play himself back in but I sincerely doubt he'll be here for long. Investing his transfer fee would be more beneficial.