FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Where were you?

Yngwie

Just got back to work after a having a tooth out :rotflmao:

When a pal emailed to say she'd heard it on the radio at which point the whole office found out.

And so begins the first day of the rest of our lives... we can let go of all the hate and memories of treachery and he can get his CV together for the Elgin job. :thumb04:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back to work after a having a tooth out :thumb04:

When a pal emailed to say she'd heard it on the radio at which point the whole office found out.

And so begins the first day of the rest of our lives... we can let go of all the hate and memories of treachery and he can get his CV together for the Elgin job. :018:

Welcome back Mee....

You were right about him all along..!!

:rotflmao:

Well, Andy got a WO since his opponent retired. I've been up since midnight watching tennis, how fantastic is that!!! :rotflmao: All my boys won :thumb04: Lets hope my Inverness boys start winning too now!

I was online, bordering on feeling suicidal by the lame offering of the new single from my hero's U2, after a 5 yr wait. Was really dissapointed, so thought ad tune in to CTO......only to see the thread stating brew was sacked. I must say tho....i do feel bad for him, but am also relieved that after 18 months of relative torture for me, is now over

No where exciting I was just at home logged on and seen the thread that he had been sacked but thought it was a wind up to begin with.

p.s. Smee listened to U2 single a few times think it will grow on you

I was at home too having my break time coffee & couldnt believe it when i logged on

Sat in the school staff room. Checked the time on my mobile and realised I had text 9 messages... first thought was that someone had died!!

Quickly made a boost to a computer to confirm and started celebrating :rotflmao:

Just got back to work after a having a tooth out :thumb04:

And so begins the first day of the rest of our lives... we can let go of all the hate and memories of treachery and he can get his CV together for the Elgin job. :rotflmao:

OH no! Elgin are my other team. He better not go there!

Was in the que for lunch at Charleston Academy when my History teacher told me that he was gone. Then recieved a text from a mate saying the same.

Mr Cripps by any chance? What a saint that man is...

Mr Cripps used to cycle past us every afternoon when we were playing football. If he was spotted, we would stop playing and sing: "Mr 60's - why are you so sexy?"