FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pavels Mihadjuks

BornCaley

A Hearts supporter askd me about Pavels today..seems the Jambos are looking at him as a potential signing for next season. He also mentioned that a couple of Championship teams are also keeping their eyes on him.

Its merely speculation hence why i post on the rumour board.

But if true then TB/MO need to do all they can to get him on a permanant deal.

We have been warned

A Hearts supporter askd me about Pavels today..seems the Jambos are looking at him as a potential signing for next season. He also mentioned that a couple of Championship teams are also keeping their eyes on him.

Its merely speculation hence why i post on the rumour board.

But if true then TB/MO need to do all they can to get him on a permanant deal.

We have been warned

TB/MO need to be told they have money to spend and that won't happen til we're safe.

It was Brewster that brought Duff into the first team picture, since Butcher has come in the likes of Vigurs, Wood and Duff have been completely ignored.

From the uefa.com web-site....

Playing abroad is a dream for many Latvian players, but at 28, and with no international caps to his name, Mihadjuks could have been excused for thinking his chance to live that dream had passed. He made just three appearances for Latvia's top side, Ventspils, last season following a move from FK Rīga, but unbeknown to himself had done enough to impress scouts in Scotland.

Mihadjuks is on loan at Inverness for the rest of the season and is determined to do himself justice. Meanwhile, Gary Johnson, the former coach of Latvia who is now in charge of English side Bristol City FC, told uefa.com: "[Mihadjuks] has made a great start in Scotland. The difficult thing is to maintain that standard. He has to work hard: that's his only chance of succeeding in Scotland."

I also believe his profile has risen greatly at home in Latvia with his recent overseas success and another goal today against Killie (and a repeat of the February result) will do nicely for both him and us.... :rotflmao:

Also Latvia's next match is away to Luxembourg on the 28th March and then home to them again on the 1st April so it will be interesting to see if he is in their squad for those....

hopefully we can get him and others on permanent long term contracts as we cant really afford to lose him. He has done wonders for Munro and hopefully they will be our rear guard partnership for a long time to come.

Well guys, especially my friend Caley D, told you he would be in the National Squad, so one! for me, he is free from Ventspills, I know, but if you can keep him is another matter, he is now at his prime at what he does. do not believe the Latvian Press, they are too worried about recession to worry about a player who almost didn't make it with Ventspils. except the coach is a *rick.

But think on this , do you pundits , not think that all things would have, been checked , prior to Pavels signing?

Contrary to certain blogs, I know he is happy in Invss, enjoying his football, money is NOT his priority, of course it is nice, but as I said earlier, he has been recognised by his country, and for some, that is enough!!!

Guest Mahonio

Should win that comfortably, i would say about 5 0r 6-0

Lets hope Pavels gets some game time because he deserves it.

Wouldn't be suprised if Pavels gets a chance to play against Luxembourg tomorrow night. Given the vast difference in quality between the two.

Who do Latvia play at CB anyway???

Only ones i know is the former Arsenal defender Stepanovs, he's pritty rubbish though. The other guy Gorkss is a very good defender though. I think he plays for QPR but he was really good for Blackpool last season.

Edited by ajsict92