FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hibs Player Alleged Assault

tm4tj

You may or may not have spotted this on the news, but here is the link to the BBC news site

Hearts player assaulted

Footballer charged over assault

Hibernian footballer Darren McCormack has been charged over an alleged assault on Hearts striker Calum Elliot.

Mind you, having seen a video of him dancing...............

Edited by themann4thejob
because I wanted to

You may or may not have spotted this on the news, but here is the link to the BBC news site

Hearts player assaulted

Footballer charged over assault

Hibernian footballer Darren McCormack has been charged over an alleged assault on Hearts striker Calum Elliot.

Mind you, having seen a video of him dancing...............

Must have jumped in to fill the gap left by Morais.

Guest Muir-Jaggie

A nightclub called WHY NOT :thumb04: must be a gay club then if Elliot was there :rotflmao:

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Makes me laugh. But after watching Calum Elliot's dance video i'd be tempted to skelp him.

Why? He might be a lovely bloke.

Renegade are you trying to tell us something :rotflmao: WHY NOT :thumb04:

Makes me laugh. But after watching Calum Elliot's dance video i'd be tempted to skelp him.

If it's a homophobic assault, I hope the little creep is hammered with the full force of the new law.

Guest 19thNovember2003

I have never evere heard of a player physically assault a rival player.

I hope the boy McCormack gets hammered by the courts and by Hibs.

Edited by 19thNovember2003

• 2 weeks later...

No not at all. I'm just it's not nice to deck someone you don't know for no good reason.

If it's a homophobic assault, I hope the little creep is hammered with the full force of the new law.

I agree, homophobes are the scum of the Earth as far as I'm concerned, they're everywhere unfortunately even on this forum. I won't name names but there's couple of the folks on here who's views about gays are quite frankly repulsive.

I agree, homophobes are the scum of the Earth as far as I'm concerned, they're everywhere unfortunately even on this forum. I won't name names but there's couple of the folks on here who's views about gays are quite frankly repulsive.

Looks as though we have a gay crusader in our midst

I have nightmares about being gang bang raped by Michael Barrymore and Freddy Mercury, then tossed into a swimming pool.

Does that make me homophopic?

I have those same thoughts when i'm asleep but I call them dreams.

Brewster is my 'drinking buddy'.

I agree, homophobes are the scum of the Earth as far as I'm concerned

People who disapprove of or make jokes about homosexuality are the 'scum of the earth'. Do you really believe that? Personally I'm more worried about murderers, burglars, rapists, heroine dealers etc. If you are so tolerant then you should live and let live. Homophobes should have the right to express their opinion no matter how much you disagree with it. They might be lovely blokes too.

Are we not all 'equal before the law'? Why should an assault on a homosexual be deserving of harsher punishment than an assault on a heterosexual?

I agree, homophobes are the scum of the Earth as far as I'm concerned

People who disapprove of or make jokes about homosexuality are the 'scum of the earth'.

No not at all, the people who are the scum of the Earth are these religious crackpots like Shirley Phelps and the rest of her barmy church. And who said I was "that" tolerant?

Edited by Renegade