FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Worst Ever Ict Xi

AJS

Given the the Barrowman worst ever player topic is attracting alot of attention i thought it would be intresting to see if we could string together a starting 11 of the worst players to pull on an ICT shirt.

Who do you think should go in thw worst ICT eleven???

my own being:

Zibi Malkowski

Vetle Andersen

Andrew Allan

Chris Miller

Paul Bradshaw

Darran Thomson

Paul McMullan

Gary Farqhuar

Martin Glancy

Marco Di Barros

Gary McSwegan

Edited by ajsict92

Can't say I agree with Martin Glancy and Gary McSweegan being there.

Both we unfortunate not to get a decent run in the side. I have no doubt that GMcS would have had a better strike rate had he been given more starts. Glancy was very pacey if i remember right, and but for injury could have probably made it the same as Robson... only opinion mind. lol.

Can't say I agree with Martin Glancy and Gary McSweegan being there.

Both we unfortunate not to get a decent run in the side. I have no doubt that GMcS would have had a better strike rate had he been given more starts. Glancy was very pacey if i remember right, and but for injury could have probably made it the same as Robson... only opinion mind. lol.

What i was thinking that McSwegan was bit past it by the time he was here and looked really lazy when he played.

Glancy was just someone my Dad said wasn't very good for us, i don't know him. :rotflmao:

Given the the Barrowman worst ever player topic is attracting alot of attention i thought it would be intresting to see if we could string together a starting 11 of the worst players to pull on an ICT shirt.

my own being:

Zibi Malkowski

Vetle Andersen

Andrew Allan

Chris Miller

Paul Bradshaw

Darran Thomson

Paul McMullan

Gary Farqhuar

Martin Glancy

Marco Di Barros

Gary McSwegan

eh??? Glancy was a wee legend.... he never gave anything but 100% and he was more of a forward than a midfielder

Allan... was never that bad

Di Barros wasn't half bad either

... Les Fridge would have to be the worst keeper we ever had by a country mile

Glancy was just about good enough for a regular start when we were in div 2, but he could only be counted as one of the 'worst ever' if Brewster had resigned him and played him in the SPL alongside Rory :rotflmao: ;) :thumb04: :018:

I thought Zibi was nae too bad for us, apart from selling a goal against Aberdeen in front of the North Stand. Of course he was an ICT legend every time he put on a Hibs jersey.....

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Dont think any ICT fan can say Zibi was bad. He only got a few games with us but for thoses people who think Zibi was bad stop looking at what he was like at Hibs and look at what he was like for us

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Take it you never say the game against Aberdeen at home a couple of years back...

The game we lost 2-1

So what did Zibi do wrong then???

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

In his season long loan with us Zibi started twice. Unfortunately his first start was the Aberdeen game where he made one howler of a mistake. One mistake that everyone remembers.

I challenge you all to remember the mistakes of all the keepers who played for ICT. I#ll wager thay all made more than one howler.

Guest kingkojak

my own being:

Zibi Malkowski

Vetle Andersen

Andrew Allan

Chris Miller

Paul Bradshaw

Darran Thomson

Paul McMullan

Gary Farqhuar

Martin Glancy

Marco Di Barros

Gary McSwegan