FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Tokely - Where Would You Play Him?

Renegade

Tokely - Where would you play him?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Where would you play Tokely if you were manager?

• Right Back
    • Centre-Half
    • Midfield
    • Striker

I wouldn't play him.

God help us.....Terry Butcher is obviously the worst manager ever to grace the Tulloch. He was quoted in last weeks papers as wanting at least three Tokely's in his team. Seems like him and those before him can't see what some others can.

I wouldn't play him.

God help us.....Terry Butcher is obviously the worst manager ever to grace the Tulloch. He was quoted in last weeks papers as wanting at least three Tokely's in his team. Seems like him and those before him can't see what some others can.

It says if we were the manager. If i was manager, I wouldn't play him, that is a position I would very much be looking to invest in during the summer.

But thats why I'm not a manager and just voicing my opinion on this.

Right back but i can see him developing into a centre back as he gets older and then bombing runs down the flank become a bit harder for him.

I'd also make him captain.

Right back but i can see him developing into a centre back as he gets older and then bombing runs down the flank become a bit harder for him.

I'd also make him captain.

Still think that he is just about worth the starting position at right back this season. That is deffo a position that we really need to invest in next season. Tokes should be el capitano without a shadow of a doubt. But I am really not shure of the Tokely / Munro partnership - dont think that they have the pace or the composure - it would have to be either / or with Pavels or a defender with pace.

But Tokely did play quite well as a defensive midfielder at Tynie.

Overall I am afraid that Rosscoe will be a utility player next season.

I wouldn't play him.

It says if we were the manager. If i was manager, I wouldn't play him, that is a position I would very much be looking to invest in during the summer.

But thats why I'm not a manager and just voicing my opinion on this.

Bench

Alex, a lone voice amongst all that managerial talent - well, not really, it just seems that way at times!

What does our current managerial team know about defending? It is not as if they have any history in this department!

I think you and I should let this new breed of armchair manager have their say and accept their deep knowledge of players abilities.

Personally, I don't think they can recognise a good team player when they see one!!

I would play him where ever he plays best!

Ahhh but where is that?

If we had another right-back that would make runs up the wings like Tokely, I would play centre-back - until then as we are with him at right-back. Although in the game against Hamilton he was our best player IMO.

With his height and aerial ability the big man's a natural centre-half. I'd love to see him getting a run in that slot with Pavels playing a kind of sweeper role...

Can anyone else out there remember Miller & McLeish?

I would play him where ever he plays best!

Ahhh but where is that?

If we had another right-back that would make runs up the wings like Tokely, I would play centre-back - until then as we are with him at right-back. Although in the game against Hamilton he was our best player IMO.

everywhere :rotflmao:

Haha, absent friend what sort of manager are you then?

Every manager has players they do/don't like! Tokely is mine, because he can't play good football.

How many defenders actually play "good football" and how important is it that they can do this?

Haha, absent friend what sort of manager are you then?

Every manager has players they do/don't like! Tokely is mine, because he can't play good football.

If Tokely is as bad you constantly make him out to be he would've been found out by now.