FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Hamilton

Renegade

I would go with the same line up as last game, with McBain doing the man marking job on McCarthy.

Many posts seem to think Pavels is out because he is injured, but if that was the case why was he on the bench?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------------- FRASER -----------------------------

---PROCTOR-------TOKELY?------- MUNRO ----- HASTINGS ---

----- KERR -------- MCBAIN ---------BLACK--------IMRIE--------

------------------ FORAN --------------- BARROWMAN -----------

Fraser back in the posts for Hamilton, done very well against St Mirren when they actually got a shot on target.

Back four seemed very dominating at the methadome and a good strong line-up

Really wanted all these players in Midfield although they arent in usual postitions, but that came to no harm last Saturday.

Foran and Barrowman :rotflmao: Barrowman is only good if has strikers to rely on as proved on Saturday.

ESSON

PROCTOR TOKELY MUNRO DJEBI-ZADI

IMRIE MIHADJUKS BLACK McBAIN

FORAN BARROWMAN

I wouldn't want to break up the pairing of Tokely and Munro at the back, but Pavels is too good to be left out the side.

I think he could do a job for us in a central midfield role.

ESSON

FORAN BARROWMAN

I wouldn't want to break up the pairing of Tokely and Munro at the back, but Pavels is too good to be left out the side.

Pavels hasn't started last 3 games and barring injury I can't see him starting any of the remaining games either.

Esson/Fraser

Tokely Mihadjuks Munro Lionel

Proctor Kerr Black Vigurs

Foran Morais/Imirie

Dont know who i would put up front. Maybe just go with Imrie and Morais and put Foran back on the wing

I think he has done a great job when we needed it, but I'm unsure as to why he hasn't got back in if he was the best man for the job. Therefore I would think that TB and MM have seen something in training that would exclude him from a starting place at this crucial time of the season and as long as Grant and Ross keep playing well then Pavels won't get a look in.

I certainly don't think he would get any where near a midfield role, severe lack of pace.

I'd also go along with a Pele-esque 3-5-2 and try to knock a few past the Accies:

-------------------------------------Esson------------------------------------------

--------------Mihadjuks-------------Tokely--------------Munro-------------------

-------------------------Black------------------Vigurs-----------------------------

---Morais--------------------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------------Imrie--------

-------------------Barrowman-----------------------Foran------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Kerr, Rooney, Gathuessi/Odhiambo, Proctor/McBain, Duff, Hastings

I'd also go along with an attacking 3-5-2 with Mihadjuks slotted in at right-centre-back, with Munro slotted back in (along as he doesn't start that useless hoofing rubbish) so his partnership with Tokely can continue. Black and Vigurs in there to ping the ball to either wing (with the midfield playing as wide as possible. Foran and Barrowman up front with big Lionel sitting just behind so he can run at the Accies defence.

Edited by Renegade

Renegade, in all the games we have played since TB took over, he has stuck to a 4-4-2, why would he change now?

Pavels at right side of defence would be a disaster, he would be like a fish out of water.

Djebi-Zadi in middle of midfield, what have you seen that would suggest that he would be effective there?

Putting so many forward players on would just leave you open at the back for their counter attacks.

Renegade, in all the games we have played since TB took over, he has stuck to a 4-4-2, why would he change now?

Pavels at right side of defence would be a disaster, he would be like a fish out of water.

Djebi-Zadi in middle of midfield, what have you seen that would suggest that he would be effective there?

Putting so many forward players on would just leave you open at the back for their counter attacks.

Have you seen Pavels played on the right side of defence?

Or Djebi-Zadi in midfield?

Some of the biggest and most legendary names in football over the past 50 years were guys who were capable of playing in a wide range of positions.

The more versatile players in your squad the stronger it will be.

Having seen the lack of pace with Pavels he would not fancy someone taking him on down the line, so no I haven't seen him play there but neither would I want to.

Some players are just better suited to be facing the ball when it comes to them, and that's why Lionel is best placed at full back.

Having versatile players is always an advantage but you have to look at their own strengths and weaknesses to determine who could do a job for you in a particular role and I think their weaknesses outway their strengths in those positions and that's why I wouldn't play them there.

ESSON

FORAN BARROWMAN

how can you justify putting pavel into midfield just because he is a good defender, we already have midfielders to play midfield that's why they are called midfielders...so no don't put a defender in central midfield as we have have more proficient players to play there. you don't put blackie at the CB because he is too good a player to leave out the team.

I don't think Renegade is trying to guess the team Butcher will put out (pretty damn sure of it in fact), instead, Renegade's saying the team that he would put out if he was the manager.

And you have to get used to Renegade's teams. They're a little different to the norm. In fact I'd love to see us safe and Renegade be made manager for the day, so we could see just what would happen with some of the player selections he usually makes, especially Tokely and Djebi-Zadi. It would be an interesting experiment, if nothing else.

Some of the biggest and most legendary names in football over the past 50 years were guys who were capable of playing in a wide range of positions.

Interested to who you had in mind?

Interested to who you had in mind?

Steven George Gerrard, MBE (IPA: [ˈdʒɛrɑ:rotflmao:]; born 30 May 1980) is an English footballer who plays for English Premier League club Liverpool F.C. and the England national team. He is usually employed in the central midfield role, although he has also played as a right-sided midfielder and a second striker.

Mike I could go on & on & on about great footballers who could play in a variety of positions...

-------------------------------------Esson------------------------------------------

--------------Mihadjuks/Proctor----------Tokely----------Munro----------Djebi-Zadi---------

-------------------------Black------------------Duncan-----------------------------

-----Morais-----------------------------------------------------------Imrie--------

-------------------Barrowman-----------------------Foran------------------------

With this team we will win at least 4-0. Guaranteed.

I'd also go along with a Pele-esque 3-5-2 and try to knock a few past the Accies:

--------------Mihadjuks-------------Tokely--------------Munro-------------------

-------------------------Black------------------Vigurs-----------------------------

---Morais--------------------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------------Imrie--------

I'd also go along with an attacking 3-5-2 with Mihadjuks slotted in at right-centre-back, with Munro slotted back in (along as he doesn't start that useless hoofing rubbish) so his partnership with Tokely can continue. Black and Vigurs in there to ping the ball to either wing (with the midfield playing as wide as possible. Foran and Barrowman up front with big Lionel sitting just behind so he can run at the Accies defence.

why do you always put players wildly out of position? Is it to encourage debate, or are you unfortunate enough to have received your education courtesy of Inverness High school?

why do you always put players wildly out of position? Is it to encourage debate, or are you unfortunate enough to have received your education courtesy of Inverness High school?

Whoah he's got a point, why the hell is Djebi-Zadi there, playing behind the strikers? :rotflmao:

--------------Mihadjuks/Proctor----------Tokely----------Munro----------Djebi-Zadi---------

-------------------------Black------------------Duncan-----------------------------

-----Morais-----------------------------------------------------------Imrie--------

With this team we will win at least 4-0. Guaranteed.

Well that last statement sold it for me!!! Your line up wins!