FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Today's Games

Soma

Just shows how important a good start to the season is. Killie have only won 1 in their last 16 SPL games.

I think it'll be Killie that go down though.

How many games Falkirk won in there last 16???

Don't care who goes down now as long as it ain't us.

Although i did think it would be St Mirren at the start of the season....i just hope Motherwell aren't like this when we play them during the week.

Thats no bad results for us today, if we can build on that tomorrow and stuff Hamilton then pretty good I think.

Don't want to tempt fate, but if we do win tomorrow, we will go 8th. If we were to hold on to that until the end of the season it would be our highest finish for three years. That seems remarkable given how we were all feeling after the Hamilton game in January.

If we beat Accies 2mor....are we safe??? or do uses think we need another 2 wins under our belt???

Not mathematically...but it would take almost all other results going against us for us to go down.

If we beat Accies 2mor....are we safe??? or do uses think we need another 2 wins under our belt???

If we beat Hamilton, one more win guarantees survival.

If we drew out next game (not accies) and results went our way would we still be safe???

If we drew out next game (not accies) and results went our way would we still be safe???

All we need to do is match or beat the results of the teams below us to be safe. A win tomorrow will go a long way to securing safety.

All we need to do is match or beat the results of the teams below us to be safe. A win tomorrow will go a long way to securing safety.

A win tomorrow and we're safe. Falkirk, Killie and the Midden have to play each other and only one of those can get the max 9 points available from the last three games. So if one gets the max points then only one of the other two can get six points. One of those three will not be able to catch us.

Let me see if I can beat the other Statto's.....

We're not safe with a win as we currently sit in 10th meaning that if Falkirk win 2 games from 3 against ICT, Hamilton & Killie then they will go above us on shot difference.

St Mirren need only win one and draw one (and not get hammered in one) in games against Killie, Falkirk and Hamilton

Motherwell get beat by Hamilton and Killie to put them both back above us.

A win tomorrow puts us 1 ahead of Hamilton, 3 ahead of Killie, 4 ahead of St Mirren and 6 ahead of Falkirk

If results go as follows......

Motherwell v ICT - Motherwell win

Hamilton v Falkirk - Falkirk Win

Killie v St Mirren - St Mirren Win

Hamilton v Motherwell - Hamilton Win

Falkirk v St Mirren - Draw

Killie v ICT - Killie Win

ICT v Falkirk - Falkirk Win

St Mirren v Hamilton - St Mirren Win

Killie v Motherwell - Killie Win

Falkirk get 7 points - go above us

St Mirren get 7 points - go above us

Killie get 6 points - go above us

Hamilton get 3 points - go above us

So as I said....mathematically we're not safe, even with a win tomorrow. There's almost definitely other permutations which would see us relegated.

The hypothetical relegation bar has now dropped from 41 to 40, IF St Mirren or Falkirk lose midweek it drops to 38, so a win and a Motherwell draw would guarantee we are OK on 39.

I personally think a team will drop on 35 or 36 points.

I really worry just now, not just for us, id like to see Falkirk down for a number of reasons.

Its true that if we match whatever Falkirk get we will stay up....after wednesday, i cant see us still being 4 points ahead, i dont. Hopeless against Motherwell. I just hope that with them not having much to play for they are on their backs!

I really worry just now, not just for us, id like to see Falkirk down for a number of reasons.

Its true that if we match whatever Falkirk get we will stay up....after wednesday, i cant see us still being 4 points ahead, i dont. Hopeless against Motherwell. I just hope that with them not having much to play for they are on their backs!

Aye but this isn't a two horse race. Personally,I think St Mirren look more likely to go down than us or Falkirk.