AFTER MATCH

Match Stats

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

live setanta link ? no. there is no legal online video feeds as far as I am aware so any links to p2p sites will be deleted. As much as I would like to leave them, its against our TOS.

I only ever use my setanta online at work, where we have a terrible BT connection via the telephone but my stream is perfect for some reason. I got fed up watching p2p streams and losing the game in the last 30 mins. I f that was down to the T.V companies, it worked, i've hasd to subscribe. I have noticed that sky are more efficient at cutting of free streams than Setanta. Anyhoo, well played Morias but everyone else was a but average.

Watching this on Setanta is nerve wracking - We are looking second best and they dominated the last 10-15 minutes. Apart from Imrie missing a sitter and a great save from Morais - I would take 0-0 rite now

Dzebi Zadi is having an absolute mare and we are lucky that Hamilton didnt score from at least three of his mistakes - shurely Butcher must see that they are targetting him !!

Imrie is getting nothing out of Easton and why are we playing Morais down the middle with the hoofs to Foran - this game as bad tactically as any before post Butcher.

Still Fraser looks confident - Rosscoe and Granty look solid - as do Kerr and Black except fer getting in each others zones too often Royster is doing his Mr Invisible.

Please hook off lionel and drop Royster back - put Imrie left, Morais rite and get on Obdhiambo or Rooney - we simply have to change it and start playing feckin football on the ground - wide - in the channels.

Watching this on Setanta is nerve wracking - We are looking second best and they dominated the last 10-15 minutes. Apart from Imrie missing a sitter and a great save from Morais - I would take 0-0 rite now

Dzebi Zadi is having an absolute mare and we are lucky that Hamilton didnt score from at least three of his mistakes - shurely Butcher must see that they are targetting him !!

Imrie is getting nothing out of Easton and why are we playing Morais down the middle with the hoofs to Foran - this game as bad tactically as any before post Butcher.

Still Fraser looks confident - Rosscoe and Granty look solid - as do Kerr and Black except fer getting in each others zones too often Royster is doing his Mr Invisible.

Please hook off lionel and drop Royster back - put Imrie left, Morais rite and get on Obdhiambo or Rooney - we simply have to change it and start playing feckin football on the ground - wide - in the channels.

:rotflmao: