Matchday Thread: Ict -v- Hamilton

Scotty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pretty disappointing. The second half kind of went the way of the first - we seemed to lose our grip on the midfield after they equalised and didn't really get it back even after McArthur was sent off. Thought Foran and Morais played very well and Munro was pretty solid. Imrie was frustrating though, kind of in and out of the game, and Lionel was very ropey, in the first half especially.

Should have finished better against 10 men.....

Offiong very nearly stole it for them with 5 mins to go.

Not good enuff....

:rotflmao:

Well watched the game here in Latvia , perfect picture, but thought against 10 men they could have got another goal!! Lionel was *rap in first half, don't know what TB sees in Mcbain ,on too long, thought Munro was average , Proctor wasn't inspiring and I thought Roscoe had killed Cerny but enjoyed it.

By the way the team I manage won 3-1 last night

Just back from the game. Have to say hamilton were not even involved for the majority of the game totally did not deserve a point.

The referee was shocking he actually rivalled the ref we had for the last Hamilton game and his Linesman were equally crap.

I thought Fraser should have come for the cross for their goal also could easily have been our free kick as Canning was all over Tokely. But the corner came from a throw that was blatantly ours the linesman had no clue so the ref just gave it to them.

I thought Foran played very well but thought Zadi was very poor.

Frustrated not to have got all 3 points today especially when they went down to 10 men but I suppose it could have been a lot worse if Offiong had converted that chance near the end.

Still no idea what happened for there goal? Anyone watching it on TV shed some light. Wasn't convinced about the red card either looked a tad harsh. The officials were pretty poor all round today.

Little or no composure in the team and no width whatsoever. Foran did a great job leading the line, manfully winning more than his fair share of the howitzers shelled forward time and time again. Thought Black also played well and I'd probably give pass marks to Rossco as well the rest were average at best

Lionel had another shocker today. Pretty much f****d up every time he got the ball. His 50 yard surge forward before passing the ball straight to the Hamilton player had to be seen to be believed. It is more than a little concerning that our management team persist in playing him.

McBain was also his usual p**h another who shouldn't get anywhere near the side and Imrie did his headless chicken routine.

The end of the season can't come soon enough for me. I hope & pray we stay up but we are playing more hoofball than ever and it's soul destroying to watch.

I hope we dont live to regret todays result :thumb04:

Too many high balls especially in the 2nd half :rotflmao:

Lional was a bit dodgy too :018:

Agreed with MOM Richie Foran ;)

Oh well onwards & hopefully upwards before Falkirk game !

Edited by Fanoffooty

I would have taken Mcbain off for Vigurs.

The ref once again was a fecking joke. Look on the bright side we took a point from the game we all would have rathered 3 but the way the ref the day wanted the accies to take the full points down the A9 with them

1st game I've been to since CaleyD took over as stadium announcer, so much better than it has been ever before but the music was still a wee bit loud.

Anyway, decent game. Lionel is just shocking and Roy wasn't really in the game at all.

Terry could've maybe stuck on Barrowman as soon as the Hamilton player got sent off. He looked decent when he came on though.

It's another point towards safety and thats all that matters for me! :rotflmao: