FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Robson DUFC Captain!!

kencar

Barry Robson named as the new United captain and he seems to be mainly playing left back in the pre-season games  :015: :015: :015: :015:

This doesn't come from a 'reliable' IHE source - so it may be true  :015:

Guest Arabest

Barry Robson has not been named club captain although he has played left full back as he did a few times last season (one of which earned him a MOM at parkhead).  I'm sure he is a temporary measure until United sign a left back.

Well feckin spotted

Meanwhile, Brewster has made winger Barry Robson the club's stand in captain and hopes the added responsibility will help him conquer his disciplinary demons.

He was banned three times last season due to needless yellowcards and Brewster said: "I'll make a decision about who gets the armband for good at the start of the season.

"I chose Barry because I think the responsibility will do him good. When you're captain you have to think about others, not just your own actions."

Advert in today's Dundeh Courier:

LOST - One plot.  Believed to have gone missing around January in Tannadice area.  If found please return with utmost urgency to: C. Broooster, Tannadice Park, Dungdeh.  Note: if returning lost item in person please take care with revolving door when entering stadium.

Advert in today's Dundeh Courier:

LOST - One plot.  Believed to have gone missing around January in Tannadice area.  If found please return with utmost urgency to: C. Broooster, Tannadice Park, Dungdeh.  Note: if returning lost item in person please take care with revolving door when entering stadium.

:015: :015:

It'll be interesting to see what reaction he gets from the ICT crowd if he makes an appearance for Tokely's testimonial  :024:

It'll be interesting to see what reaction he gets from the ICT crowd if he makes an appearance for Tokely's testimonial  :024:

I'm with RiG on this one. Cheer him if he has the decency to appear in Ross' testimonial but give him a hard time when we play Yenited. If you want to boo someone, save it for the officials ....

I dont grudge Barry some success, he served ICT well and earned us a lot of points. At the time he left he wanted to play in the SPL and he was ready but we were not .... fair play to him. He is one player I would welcome back if he chose to come back (and stopped gurning so much of course).

I'm with RiG on this one. Cheer him if he has the decency to appear in Ross' testimonial but give him a hard time when we play Yenited. If you want to boo someone, save it for the officials ....

I dont grudge Barry some success, he served ICT well and earned us a lot of points. At the time he left he wanted to play in the SPL and he was ready but we were not .... fair play to him. He is one player I would welcome back if he chose to come back (and stopped gurning so much of course).

just curious what the general concensus is.....

I don't think anyone can begrudge Robson for leaving to join United but some of his antics over the last 2 seasons while playing for United haven't exactly been sportsman like.  Saying that, if he is willing to wear the ICT colours again then he can't be all bad

just curious what the general concensus is.....

I don't think anyone can begrudge Robson for leaving to join United but some of his antics over the last 2 seasons while playing for United haven't exactly been sportsman like.  Saying that, if he is willing to wear the ICT colours again then he can't be all bad

Thank God we have so many honest professionals like Barry Wilson in our team!  :006:  :015: