Top Posters In This Topic

Muse - Invincible

And during the struggle

They will pull us down

Please, please let's use this chance to

Turn things around

And tonight we can truly say

Together we're invincible.

How apt are those lyrics for the occasion? Mon eh Caley.

:lol: :D

Very fitting lyrics there! It's got my vote.

when falkirk come out at half time, the overly used song with the prolonged mentionning of down that is often played at showies should be played :D if u understand me :lol:

the lyrics are

d d down down down down down down !!

down down down DOWN!!!

Guest birdog

If Murdock sticks his head into the forum then he will know this tune, blatant selling out by a great band, but very apt for this match. You were right in that other thread Bro.....

Not sure about for the team coming out but surely to feck worthy of a play prematch.

its a bit "Rangers" .... but on this occasion, with a former Rangers and England captain at the helm, I would not complain too much if "The Great Escape" theme was used when (<insert crossed finger smiley>) we avoid relegation.

its a bit "Rangers" .... but on this occasion, with a former Rangers and England captain at the helm, I would not complain too much if "The Great Escape" theme was used when (<insert crossed finger smiley>) we avoid relegation.

Great Escape would be great since both clubs are fighting to stay up

Nothing gets a crowd going quite like the Proclaimers 500 miles :angry: Quite cheeky too for all those south of the border who hate making the big drive up for SPL games in Inverness.

Nothing gets a crowd going quite like the Proclaimers 500 miles :angry: Quite cheeky too for all those south of the border who hate making the big drive up for SPL games in Inverness.

Listening to it right now. Would love that to be played.