FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ross Tokely

thejailender

Of course it is Rosscoe's fault - what would you all be saying if it had been Proctor, Munro or Lionel who made the tackle ?? :angry:

But Rosscoe is a Sooperman and the blame fer yesterday lies with Butchers flawed tactics and the season on the complete stoopidness of a bunch of feckin muppets and their drinking mate.

Edited by Kingsmills

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had Robbo been in charge yesterday one thing I can guarantee is that Rossco and Pavels wouldn't have been in the wrong positions...

That cost us the sending off, the match and our SPL status.

BUTCHER HAS TO TAKE THE BLAME.

We can't be calling for a change of manager even though it's quite understandable after the terrible disappointment of yesterday. We must keep the faith with TB - Division 1 will be a challenge for him and Maurice too. No, no changes please and let's see what they're made of.

Had Robbo been in charge yesterday one thing I can guarantee is that Rossco and Pavels wouldn't have been in the wrong positions...

That cost us the sending off, the match and our SPL status.

BUTCHER HAS TO TAKE THE BLAME.

Dont think Pavels made any mistake at RB :blink:

Totally with Johnboy on this one. Butcher completely fecked things up. Pavels should have been in centre, and with more pace than Rossco, would not have been caught.

The second half was a complete shambles. It was clear that Caley were sitting deeper and deeper, and it was only going to be a matter of time before a goal went in. But he never got the team to push out to relieve some of the pressure!

Odhiambo at least got a run - and he played really well. The only problem was Butcher's ten minute lecture to him before putting him on. What a waste of time!

The best thing is that Calderwood's gone, so the Dons will get McGee. Well to take Butcher back, hopefully. Mon Robbo!!

robbo is never going to come back, and thank god for that.

has this season not taught you anything????

It has taught most of us Robbo and Barry could do a better job than brew and malky

And Terry & Mo...

it taught me to never go back to an old manager.

but robbo and wilson wouldn't have done a better job than butcher and malpas.

i hope barry comes back to the club one day, but not in the near future.

Absolute bull ! As I've posted elsewhere the new SPL champions did alright by taking back Walter .

You hope barry comes back to the club one day, but not in the near future :lol:

How would you know how Robbo and Barry would have done???

how can any ict fan blame tokely he has been 1 of if not our best defender this season and always plays 110% for the club unlike many this season!! the blame for our relegation has to lie with CB and the board for ruining our club! lookong forward to big rossco breaking brewster next season!!!

Shouldnt this be in the things to look forward to post

Of course it is Rosscoe's fault - what would you all be saying if it had been Proctor, Munro or Lionel who made the tackle ?? :lol:

But Rosscoe is a Sooperman and the blame fer yesterday lies with Butchers flawed tactics and the season on the complete stoopidness of a bunch of feckin muppets and their drinking mate.

Had Lionel made the tackle I shudder to think what would have been said...

:tonguecheek:

1. The team were relegated NOT because of the result of the last game but because the PLAYERS did NOT perform all season. Face facts for Fanny Adam's flipping future folks.

2. BUTCHER was NOT to blame --he did a manful job coming in when he did getting the changes required with an unfamiliar team , unfamiliar territory and little money to spend. The team did not lose on points at the end but goal difference--2 HOME GOALS friends, only 2 goals. They could have stopped them going in if they had had a better defence, and they could have offset these two goals if they had had a better forward line or more passion and desire up front. It's 6 and 1/2 a dozen. And they were Home games so how is TB to blame when all the odds are stacked in the favour of the Home team and they blew it on the park.

3. As the BBC commentator said at the end ICT were NOT scoring in the final few games and they were playing RELEGATION FOOTBALL. How could Terrry Butcher be to blame when he was not on the park people.

4. The hysteria on here needs to be blown away and replaced with a good dose of realism.

5. I am going for a coffee. Any positive persons care to join me --the sun is finally out and the Maple trees are nice. :tonguecheek: :lol:

Of course it is Rosscoe's fault - what would you all be saying if it had been Proctor, Munro or Lionel who made the tackle ?? :angry:

Had Lionel made the tackle I shudder to think what would have been said...

:crazy03:

Here, here to that.

You hope barry comes back to the club one day, but not in the near future :crazy03:

How would you know how Robbo and Barry would have done???

they could have come in, transformed the club and saved us from relegation and then i would change my tune and proclaim my adulation for both of them, but they didn't and i can't see what they would have done differently from butch and mo. for now i just don't like robbo, and don't want a return.

but barry can come back anytime he likes preferably as a player for nest season.

they could have come in, transformed the club and saved us from relegation and then i would change my tune and proclaim my adulation for both of them, but they didn't and i can't see what they would have done differently from butch and mo. for now i just don't like robbo, and don't want a return.

but barry can come back anytime he likes preferably as a player for nest season.

Sorry to keep harping on about it but Robbo wouldn't have tried to turn Rossco into a centre-back.

People can become so narrow sighted they cant see the wood for the trees. As the pimple say's it wasn't the last game that lost us our position. It was a number of factors. It was the lack of a goal scorer. It was the bad defensive mistakes throughout the season. It was losing 5 goals in half an hour at Castle Greyskull. Losing 4 at Falkirk. Failing to make our home our domain. Players not turning up at games. Maybe it was even fans dishing out abuse instead of support.

But the one thing it was not was the fault of Ross Tokely in the last game of the season. Nor was it the tactics of that last game. The whole picture spreads over a whole season not just an hour and a half.

The debate may go on forever but the important thing is that come the new season we all start pullling together and come back better and stronger for this setback.

The debate may go on forever but the important thing is that come the new season we all start pullling together and come back better and stronger for this setback.

Yes, I agree..... and hopefully under new management...

It has taught most of us Robbo and Barry could do a better job than brew and malky

And Terry & Mo...

Your saying Robbo would have done a better job.?

Tel brought it Foran who bagged a few important goals. Where would the goals have come under Robbo!

Terry very nearly kept us up, if he had he would have been an absolute legend in my eyes. As much as i love robbo I don't think he would have had the same effect.

Edited by jamieb

And Terry & Mo...

Your saying Robbo would have done a better job.?

Tel brought it Foran who bagged a few important goals. Where would the goals have come under Robbo!

Terry very nearly kept us up, if he had he would have been an absolute legend in my eyes. As much as i love robbo I don't think he would have had the same effect.

We will never know what Robbo could have done

People can become so narrow sighted they cant see the wood for the trees. As the pimple say's it wasn't the last game that lost us our position. It was a number of factors. It was the lack of a goal scorer. It was the bad defensive mistakes throughout the season. It was losing 5 goals in half an hour at Castle Greyskull. Losing 4 at Falkirk. Failing to make our home our domain. Players not turning up at games. Maybe it was even fans dishing out abuse instead of support.

But the one thing it was not was the fault of Ross Tokely in the last game of the season. Nor was it the tactics of that last game. The whole picture spreads over a whole season not just an hour and a half.

Exactly!!

I don't get this whole OMG, one person cost us the league!! Listen to Rangers who won the league and are saying that the Dundee Utd game did not win them the trophy, the season did!!

Lets get away from blame! You all sound like girls!

Exactly!!

I don't get this whole OMG, one person cost us the league!! Listen to Rangers who won the league and are saying that the Dundee Utd game did not win them the trophy, the season did!!

Lets get away from blame! You all sound like girls!

Dundee Utd did not play good on sunday. They sat back and let Rangers win the league just like Motherwell helped Celtic out over the seasons will Mark McGhee did