FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Owners For Clach

stevico1

A local business consortium funded by........ Orion and a Mr Savage?

Yes this is the one I heard

Alan Savage bid for Clach and as soon as The Builder heard about it he also bid.

Would you believe it, just like a primary school playground.

A local business consortium funded by........ Orion and a Mr Savage?

Yes this is the one I heard

Alan Savage bid for Clach and as soon as The Builder heard about it he also bid.

Would you believe it, just like a primary school playground.

Never heard that but wouldnt surprise me.

• 2 weeks later...

I have removed a post from this thread until the moderators make a ruling on it. Can we please not let this thread descend into unfounded, and potentially defamatory allegations against named individuals which the person posting is unlikely to be able to prove first hand.

I have removed a post from this thread until the moderators make a ruling on it. Can we please not let this thread descend into unfounded, and potentially defamatory allegations against named individuals which the person posting is unlikely to be able to prove first hand.

The post Scotty removed was potentially defamatory, any similar posts may well result in the thread being closed and will certainly result in an appropriate sanction against the poster.

Interesting - I wonder if plans are afoot to launch Clach out of the Highland League ?

:P

I doubt it very much. There's no way Inverness could sustain another Football league team.

If the Builder takes over I wouldn't be surprised to see our young players playing for them in the SHFL.

Heard very strong rumours today that Clach are been bought over, cant say who it is at moment but lets just say it will be very interesting :P

excuse ma ignorance but owned Clach prior to their sale to either savage or the builder?

Heard very strong rumours today that Clach are been bought over, cant say who it is at moment but lets just say it will be very interesting :blink:

excuse ma ignorance but owned Clach prior to their sale to either savage or the builder?

Charlie Forbes, James Macdonald, Ken Macleod, Calum Grant, Colin Morgan and Alistair and David Dowling are the consortium who saved the club from going to the wall in 1990, David Dowling is still there as Chairman, with Colin Morgan a director of the club. The main sponsor is Tulloch Homes.

Edited by Alex MacLeod
name error

What's crazy is that someone so heavily involved with ICT is (allegedly) contemplating throwing money at another football club when we are in need of every penny we can get...especially when others are willing to do their bit and he's not being relied upon as their saviour.

Got to wonder if now that he's achieved his aim of SPL Football in Inverness that he's got a bit bored with the whole thing and is looking for a new toy, or some other point to prove.

Heard very strong rumours today that Clach are been bought over, cant say who it is at moment but lets just say it will be very interesting :022:

Charlie Forbes, James Macdonald, Ken Macleod, Calum Grant, Colin Morgan and Alistair and David Dowling are the consortium who saved the club from going to the wall in 1990, David Dowling is still there as Chairman, with Colin Morgan a director of the club. The main sponsor is Tulloch Homes.

You missed Dave Love Caley D. He was the guy who put these people together, put hard cash in and was also a Director.

What's crazy is that someone so heavily involved with ICT is (allegedly) contemplating throwing money at another football club when we are in need of every penny we can get...especially when others are willing to do their bit and he's not being relied upon as their saviour.

Got to wonder if now that he's achieved his aim of SPL Football in Inverness that he's got a bit bored with the whole thing and is looking for a new toy, or some other point to prove.

Now, not content with having their investment in the club, posters now feel that they are entitled to advise our shareholders on where and what they should spend their money on!! Some people need to get a reality check. Why don't you tell them what car they should drive, where to buy it and which salesman they should use. Better still organise a meeting at which a charter can be adopted, passed on to a committee who subsequently form a working group which then decides and advises the man who has the money.

For some who regularly claim to have the best interests of the club at heart, they tend to go out of their way to have cheap shots at one of the very few people who has invested cash into the club. To the best of my knowledge, there is not a queue of people battering down the door to invest. Please let me know if I am wrong.

If the man wants to spend ?4m on a double breasted red throated deep handed left footed diver then that is entirely up to him. Or, should that be debated too?

Heard very strong rumours today that Clach are been bought over, cant say who it is at moment but lets just say it will be very interesting :022:

You missed Dave Love Caley D. He was the guy who put these people together, put hard cash in and was also a Director.

Was Alex who listed the above names, not me :P

Now, not content with having their investment in the club, posters now feel that they are entitled to advise our shareholders on where and what they should spend their money on!! Some people need to get a reality check. Why don't you tell them what car they should drive, where to buy it and which salesman they should use. Better still organise a meeting at which a charter can be adopted, passed on to a committee who subsequently form a working group which then decides and advises the man who has the money.

For some who regularly claim to have the best interests of the club at heart, they tend to go out of their way to have cheap shots at one of the very few people who has invested cash into the club. To the best of my knowledge, there is not a queue of people battering down the door to invest. Please let me know if I am wrong.

If the man wants to spend ?4m on a double breasted red throated deep handed left footed diver then that is entirely up to him. Or, should that be debated too?

This is the point where I'm suppose to get all worked up and throw out some allegations which you'll come back and ask me to prove or remove....right?

Here's a different approach....let's see if you can provide proof, or at least sufficient justification instead of just a wee rant, for why a certain person should not be questioned in any way shape or form!!!

Really, how much good will does ?250 buy a person these days and why have the hundreds of others who've invested as much (or more) not get treated with the same respect?

Was Alex who listed the above names, not me :P

This is the point where I'm suppose to get all worked up and throw out some allegations which you'll come back and ask me to prove or remove....right?

Here's a different approach....let's see if you can provide proof, or at least sufficient justification instead of just a wee rant, for why a certain person should not be questioned in any way shape or form!!!

Really, how much good will does ?250 buy a person these days and why have the hundreds of others who've invested as much (or more) not get treated with the same respect?

A man of your calibre would not get worked up CD. This was never intended as provocation or a rant reply expected.

You fail to answer the main point of my post as at no point did i question the right to challenge anyone, I merely suggested that it was ridiculous to dictate how any investor in our club should have their right to spend their money the way they want questioned. So for clarity, do you think that this is acceptable?

Interested in the ?250 figure you quote, not quite sure how that pans out. Can you let me know?