FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

I Hope This Week Is Next Week

Glebeict

Ok for the last couple of years its always been next week we are going to sign some players , and they wait until almost the last minute before kick off of the season.

They still have to sign ICT players that will have no contract.

Is this the only team in the world that operates this way?

A little bit fed up always Waiting.

Ok for the last couple of years its always been next week we are going to sign some players , and they wait until almost the last minute before kick off of the season.

They still have to sign ICT players that will have no contract.

Is this the only team in the world that operates this way?

A little bit fed up always Waiting.

We cant rush players to sign contracts, they will sign them when they want too or if they decide to leave they wont

The league doesnt start for other a month yet so as far as i can see we arent leaving it to the last minute before it starts + we have around 4/5 players on trial today

Gotta be patient. The club has had to totally restructure itself and signings may just take a little longer. I just hope they are more worthwhile than Barrowman. That was time bided for nothing.

Glebeict will be pleased to hear we have 3 Dutch wingers arriving on trial NEXT WEEK :finger03: according to today's Courier.

Also one or 2 others will be looked at in the near future (next week?)

Makes no mention of anyone being on trial just now though

I have just woken up from a vivd dream in which we won our first game of the season 3-0, with the goals coming from Dutch, Romanian and African new signings.

You heard it here first. B)