FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dougie Imrie ?

If he stopped being such a wee ball hog then yes i think he could be a key player next season. I guess the intrest in Dougie will be gone cause of the Setanta thing.

I heard he's expecting to be away...

I'd be happy enough if he stayed because he has offered some goals from midfield and would be a menace to defenders in the 1st division but it could be one of those instances where it'd be good for the player and club if we got a decent offer.

He needs to get rid of the headless chicken tag, he let us down against Falkirk on the last day of the season.

The boy can run about but needs to work on what he does with the ball.

I hope TB doesnt play him upfront, hes a left winger. He will do the bussiness in the SFL.

Yip - Butchers persistence in playing him up front initially and then predominantly on the rite was clearly a mistake.

clearly... you were at the Motherwell game were you not??

I hope TB doesnt play him upfront, hes a left winger. He will do the bussiness in the SFL.

Yip - Butchers persistence in playing him up front initially and then predominantly on the rite was clearly a mistake.

clearly... you were at the Motherwell game were you not??

Yes and I was also at the Midden game and Falkirk home and away - I have no problem in switching wings - at Midden was a tactical genius ploy and paid off - at Well - it worked fer one goal - but what if we had played Imrie on the left instead of McBain ? - at falkirk (home and away) - disaster.

Play him on the left predominantly but allow the switches.

Yes and I was also at the Midden game and Falkirk home and away - I have no problem in switching wings - at Midden was a tactical genius ploy and paid off - at Well - it worked fer one goal - but what if we had played Imrie on the left instead of McBain ? - at falkirk (home and away) - disaster.

I just think he's an inconsistent player wherever you play him you'd get good performances and p!sh ones... his left foot is a weapon though so I can understand why Butcher would prefer him on the right wing

I just think he's an inconsistent player wherever you play him you'd get good performances and p!sh ones... his left foot (CAN) be weapon though so I can understand why Butcher would prefer him on the right wing

Modified it a wee bit fer ya Harry...

Guest WynessLegend

Dougie will do well for us in the coming season, and hopefully get a bit more consistency which will stay with him for our SPL return.

However, when I saw him this morning he was limping quite badly!