Team for Brechin

Renegade

---------------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

---Cox-----------------Bulvitas-------------------------------Duff---------------------McBain---

-----------Tokely-------------------------Stratford------------------------Eagle-----------------

-----------Sanchez------------------------Rooney-------------------------Foran----------------

Subs - Kelly, Proctor, Djebi-Zadi, Duncan, Munro, Gillespie, Park, Sutherland

Edited by Renegade

I'm not saying a word, Its a friendly agian so anyone who wants to play really, keep rossco / munro / Cox / Foran off the park, give Sanchez a run out first half and play who we had on for the huntly game... Trialists.... Oh and leave Duncan at home cleaning boots.

It's just an insight into how renegades mind works.

Well get ready cause I've got some new fancy tactics for the start of the season, a couple of things that I don't think have been done before. The 4-2-4 is out the window and I'm going to replace it with something simpler and better. I'll explain it all before the Dundee United friendly.

Well get ready cause I've got some new fancy tactics for the start of the season, a couple of things that I don't think have been done before. The 4-2-4 is out the window and I'm going to replace it with something simpler and better. I'll explain it all before the Dundee United friendly.

I am seriously looking forward to this!

---------------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

---Cox-----------------Bulvitas-------------------------------Mann---------------------McBain---

-----------Tokely-------------------------Stratford------------------------Eagle-----------------

-----------Sanchez------------------------Rooney-------------------------Foran----------------

i would agree with this but i would take out Jamie Duff and replace him with Bobby Mann.

:lol:

---Cox-----------------Bulvitas-------------------------------Mann---------------------McBain---

i would agree with this but i would take out Jamie Duff and replace him with Bobby Mann.

;)

:lol:

I take it that by quoting me and not sharing your opition makes me think that you agree with the same point i am making. Correct? ;)

That's a point! Has Jamie Duff played ANY pre-season games? Is he injured?

:025:

I take it that by quoting me and not sharing your opition makes me think that you agree with the same point i am making. Correct? :)

No no im ment it to have a smile = :D but it didnt get added and nother one went in the wrong place.

;)

I take it that by quoting me and not sharing your opition makes me think that you agree with the same point i am making. Correct? B)

No no im ment it to have a smile = :rolleyes: but it didnt get added and nother one went in the wrong place.

...and heres me thinking someone was agreeing with me :(

TBH I do, If thats what team we had to play I'd be awsome, for a couple of reasons, duncans not in it and munros not there, id have munro on your bench though having watched him the last couple of times...

That's a point! Has Jamie Duff played ANY pre-season games? Is he injured?

He played the second half v Buckie

Think he played the second half at clach aswel