FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Inverness v. Dundee United

luvgravy

Ok....I'm going to be a little self indulgent here and I hope Scotty and the mods allow me a bit of slack.

I'm going to be in Inverness for this game. My first EVER opportunity to see ICT in action live. So.....with that in mind I'm looking for people to drink with at the Innes before (and probably after the game) as well as advice on a place to stay.

Cant say yet if I'll make this one. Where to stay depends on what you want to pay. Maybe Johnboy will come forward and offer cheap bed and breakfast.

I'd watch that Scotty fellow if I were you. He might just delete your thread for spite seeing as he's stuck in Canada while you plan a drinking session in the Innes. :)

Ok....I'm going to be a little self indulgent here and I hope Scotty and the mods allow me a bit of slack.

I'm going to be in Inverness for this game. My first EVER opportunity to see ICT in action live. So.....with that in mind I'm looking for people to drink with at the Innes before (and probably after the game) as well as advice on a place to stay.

I take it this is a Freudian slip which is suppressing any memory of relegation and that you really mean Inverness v Dundee on Boxing Day. I have never been in the Innes on match days but I could imagine Boxing Day would be a good one. Enjoy your trip to Inverness.

EDIT - Alex, you seem to be suffering from the same Freudian slip!

Edited by Charles Bannerman

What it means is that I'm still jet lagged and should probably lay off the booze and go to bed.

I definately meant Dundee and I definately meant the 28th.

I blame Scotty somehow.

Look forward to seeing you in the Innes before the game

I take it this is a Freudian slip which is suppressing any memory of relegation and that you really mean Inverness v Dundee on Boxing Day. I have never been in the Innes on match days but I could imagine Boxing Day would be a good one. Enjoy your trip to Inverness.

The lady is in the country at the moment touring with pipe band so I'm assuming she'e coming for the Dundee United friendly next tuesday.

The lady is in the country at the moment touring with pipe band so I'm assuming she'e coming for the Dundee United friendly next tuesday.

Alex...although I do show my legs on occasion, I'll wager you'll be in for quite a surprise if you think I'm a lady. :ohmy:

Scotty can attest to my lack of femininity as we've passed each other in the line up for the washrooms at times.

He may get accused of wearing a skirt on occasions by those of an ignorant disposition but he is definitely no lady :ohmy:

Jon - if you dont get fixed up for accomodation with someone else, try this place: http://www.fairfield-villa.com/

We stayed there on our last trip and it was excellent. 2 minute walk to the Caley Club, 10 minute walk to the Innes, an excellent breakfast and a landlady who used to run a pub so is pretty tolerant of guests who have had a drink or two :lol: All in all, the place was pretty good IMHO.

Sorry but I will miss you but you can leave a double voddie and coke "on the tap" and I will remember you the next time I frequent the Innes.

IHE...I'll catch up with you at the Dunfermline game I believe :lol:

Does mention anything regarding Dundee United on the offical website.

Also, Wyness101 and Johnboy, those prices are for annan and montrose. Where did you find them