FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ike Fraser

caleyboy

Ryan Esson is a much better keeper than Fraser and i hope this only stays a rumour. Any 1st team football is a good bit of development for Allison so i would be happy just to see him and Esson next season.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon this is rubbish. Fraser is No.1 keeper at Well. He's played in 4 of their Euro games and conceded 3 goals. Ruddy, who's on 6 mth loan from Arsenal played against Steua and conceded 3 in that one game. Well's goalkeeping crew consists of Fraser, Ruddy and 19 year old Polish lad Kosiorowski. They have no money for anyone else so theres not a chance they'd release Ike, even for a short term loan.

I reckon this is rubbish. Fraser is No.1 keeper at Well. He's played in 4 of their Euro games and conceded 3 goals. Ruddy, who's on 6 mth loan from Arsenal played against Steua and conceded 3 in that one game. Well's goalkeeping crew consists of Fraser, Ruddy and 19 year old Polish lad Kosiorowski. They have no money for anyone else so theres not a chance they'd release Ike, even for a short term loan.

For a start, Ruddy is on loan from EVERTON, not Arsenal. Let's just wait and see if this is rubbish or not as the only rubbish at the moment is coming from you.

Edited by caleyboy

For a start, Ruddy is on loan from EVERTON, not Arsenal. Let's just wait and see if this is rubbish or not as the only rubbish at the moment is coming from you.

Ok so I make a mistake with where Ruddy came from. Wheres the other rubbish? Gannon was not happy with the cover at Well so took Ruddy on loan. I cant see him punting Fraser without having someone, more than a 19 year old rookie who hasn't played a competitive match, as cover. Thats not rubbish. Thats my viewpoint. One which I'm entitled to without succumbing to spat from an impudent little laddie.

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Ok so I make a mistake with where Ruddy came from. Wheres the other rubbish? Gannon was not happy with the cover at Well so took Ruddy on loan. I cant see him punting Fraser without having someone, more than a 19 year old rookie who hasn't played a competitive match, as cover. Thats not rubbish. Thats my viewpoint. One which I'm entitled to without succumbing to spat from an impudent little laddie.

Chill man. You really do get upset when someone challenges your most learned viewpoint and corrects you!

If it doesn't happen I will hold my hands up and you are welcome to shoot me down.

If it does happen what will you do?

Don't often disagree with Alex but even a blind man can see that Gannon doesn't fancy Ike! TBH I was astounded that an SPL club made a move for him as although he can be a fantastic instictive stopper his positional sense is woeful and IMO will always cost you more in the long. Will be very disappointed if money (whether it's a % of his salary or whatever) can be found to bring him back when the funds could be used elsewhere as we already have a first class keeper in Esson.

Lot of people being a tad harsh on Mike here. He did no too bad when he arched his body skywards to stop Celtic scoring at the away end in Inverness. Give the guy a break. He has made mistakes, unfortunately for him, he is in a position where we can not afford those errors and they are high profile when we make them.

Good luck to him wherever.

i agree to a certain extent, but remind me how long ago his infamous celtic save was? i think he played s*** in every game after the split last season, personally. Give me Esson ever day of the week!

• 4 weeks later...

Chill man. You really do get upset when someone challenges your most learned viewpoint and corrects you!

If it doesn't happen I will hold my hands up and you are welcome to shoot me down.

Shall I use shotgun or pistol? :P

Shall I use shotgun or pistol? :021:

Yes I was WRONG and I do accept my punishment for daring to question such a learned individual.

This "impudent little laddie" will be back tho so please be more accurate in the future. ^_^

• 3 weeks later...