FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Supporters Bus?

WYNESS101

My mate just text me saying the bus is full for saturday. Any truth in that? or is there still seats left?

Hopefully there is so i can get to the game on saturday

I sent you a pm with Kaths number...

Phone or text her & she will tell you if any spaces....

I've got a couple of spare seats on a minibus I'm running, but you'll need to contact me this evening (I'm normally around till early hours) as I'm going to be non contactable for most of tomorrow.

PM me if interested.....first come, first served.

I've got a couple of spare seats on a minibus I'm running, but you'll need to contact me this evening (I'm normally around till early hours) as I'm going to be non contactable for most of tomorrow.

PM me if interested.....first come, first served.

Whos on the bus ?

I was.. but now i'm not. wiferitis strikes me down, but i will be coming through from Edinburgh on the train with a few others.

Maybe too late but....what time is the train are you taking? I'm coming from Edinburgh too.

It's not full of boring old farts...............I'm not on it, and less of the old Brosno.

Although I am taking my car now. Quite a few heading over from Edinburgh, Crusher, Zogg and Paris will be looking for a train out as well.

So has the bus gone off without a DJ?

I hope that our stadium announcer/driver will be miked up, and providing a commentary in his usual dulcet tones, on everything and anything of interest on the A9/M90.

Gotta say things like that - otherwise he's liable to go into a mammoth sulk.

:014:

Edited by Johnboy