FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ticket Availability

dannydoo

Hello, not sure if I'm posting this in the correct place but I'm sure I'll find out if its not.

Anyway, this coming Saturday I intend to go to a Caley game for the first time. However, on the official ticket site, there are no tickets for the Ayr game listed, having never been a Home fan at Tulloch before I'm unsure of the availability of tickets to Caley supporters. Does this mean that the game is sold out, or do they only list games which they deem to be important? The reason I'm so concerned is that I live just over 100 miles away from Inverness, therefore I am unwilling to travel the distance to sit in my car outside the grounds listening to the game on the radio.

Can anyone shed some light on this?

Ehh, the first one, Abuldeen, nae for long though min. I'm movin to the sneck once my apprenticeship's out. I'm all for supporting your local team, except if its Aberdeen. Didn't see the point in waiting until I moved to Inverness to start supporting them.

Dannydoo - where do ya feckin live the noo - are you an East Coast poo - a Wickeroo - a Western Island coo or a Central Belteroo.

:( :( :lol::lol::lol: Sorry for the double post but ******* hell. How do you come up with this stuff? Has the profession of a Comedian ever crossed your mind?

Ehh, the first one, Abuldeen, nae for long though min. I'm movin to the sneck once my apprenticeship's out. I'm all for supporting your local team, except if its Aberdeen. Didn't see the point in waiting until I moved to Inverness to start supporting them.

Tickets won't be sold out for this one so you can turn up and get one at the gate as you go in with no problems. See the aforementioned link for prices. I come through from Aberdeen for each Home game (apart from midweek Cup games due to work). Been doing it for about 8 years now. I have developed an intense hatred for the Aberdeen - Inverness line.

Tickets won't be sold out for this one so you can turn up and get one at the gate as you go in with no problems. See the aforementioned link for prices. I come through from Aberdeen for each Home game (apart from midweek Cup games due to work). Been doing it for about 8 years now. I have developed an intense hatred for the Aberdeen - Inverness line.

Alrighty, I'll be there this Saturday then, back when I was a Dandies supporter North Stand seemed to be the noisiest, is that still the case?

Ooft tell me about it, before I started driving I used it about once a month, for some reason Scotrail seem to dislike the line too, scabby raft-like trains (head down south and you'll see the luxury you're missing out on) and its a single track line, which means you have to pit-stop every few stations to let other trains pass.

Depending on how the season progresses, I could see the games V Dundee and County approaching a sell-out but I dont think any will be an actual sell-out. I could also see the final game of the season being made all-ticket if there was anything to play for in that one.

Depending on how the season progresses, I could see the games V Dundee and County approaching a sell-out but I dont think any will be an actual sell-out. I could also see the final game of the season being made all-ticket if there was anything to play for in that one.

All ticket?

depends on your definition of "all-ticket" I suppose. quite a few SPL games were officially all-ticket but you could buy them at the shop on the day of the game and even at the turnstiles for some of them !!!

I think some of our early County games were officially all-ticket too but as I had a season ticket and didnt need to buy tickets I cant say for sure. There were a few others as we climbed the leagues, mostly cup games against higher league opposition - I do remember that the Dundee Utd cup replay in 98 when we were in Div2 was all-ticket as I had to try and get tickets for a few people for that one.

As far as I know, the only all-ticket games we have ever sold out have been against the OF and most of the sold out games were in 06/07 for some reason.

Guest birdog

Excuse my Ignorance but what is an all ticket game? Is it when you need to buy a ticket even if you are a season ticket holder?

It's when there is no "pay at the gate" your season ticket will cover all home league matches.

If we get a sold out league game this season i promise i will buy a season ticket for every fan that turns up to that game.

Last game of the season, home v Dundee. If that's a title decider it will be a sell-out for sure.

Better start saving, DC!

Im begginning to get worried..... BUT, i dont think it will be a decider. I think one of the teams would either have won it by then or one of us wont be in the race. I cant see it being a decider but strainger things have happend

"Footballs a funny old game"