Team for Dundee

Guest Mahonio

Esson

Proctor Bulvitis Munro Djebi-Zadi

Hayes Cox Duncan McBain

Foran Sanchez

We really need an experienced team for a big game like this. Thats why duncan and mcbain have to play. They would also add strength to the team which was sorely lacking against ayr

-------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

-----------------Bulvitis------------------Munro-------------------Djebi-Zadi------------

---Eagle----------------------Cox--------------------McBain--------------------Hayes--

------------------------------------------Sanchez------------------------------------------

-------------------------Rooney-----------------------------Foran-------------------------

:blink: Against, our main promotion contenders, you want to play 3 at the back? hahahahahahahaah

By looking at Renegade line up Mcbain and Cox would be playing DM role in the game

Well that would be fine and well but we would need our two wingers further up the park.

---------------------ESSON------------------

PROCTOR---BULVITIS----MUNRO---DJEBI-ZADI

ROSS-------COX--------STRATFORD-----HAYES

------------FORAN----------SANCHEZ---------

I would change eagle for Ross. Eagle didnt impress me much to be honest, his often bet his man but his end product was awfull. Ross had a massive impact on the game when he can on.

Esson

Stratford Bulvatis Munro Dejbi-Zadi

Duncan

Sanchez Cox McBain Hayes

Foran

Or Foran on the right and Rooney as the loan striker. I wouldn't usually be concerned with 3 in the centre but Dundee's squad is packed with midfielders so it would help us to have Duncan picking up in the anchor role

-------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

-----------------Bulvitis------------------Munro-------------------Djebi-Zadi------------

---Eagle----------------------Cox--------------------McBain--------------------Hayes--

------------------------------------------Sanchez------------------------------------------

-------------------------Rooney-----------------------------Foran-------------------------

:lol: Against, our main promotion contenders, you want to play 3 at the back? hahahahahahahaah

Aye, a return of Pele-esque attacking football. hahahahahahahaha

---------------------ESSON------------------

PROCTOR---BULVITIS----MUNRO---DJEBI-ZADI

HAYES-------COX--------STRATFORD-----EAGLES

------------FORAN----------SANCHEZ---------

Eagles has a great left foot but no right he can cross demond balls with Foran waiting, this is why at times his end product is lacking, TB puts him on the right. I'd like to see Ross on and... I'm going to say it... Barrowman if the game is going well, in pre season Foran and Barrowloads seemed to work (yes i know against 3div and Highland leauge times but still think its worth a punt)

Also Mcbain, Hayes is awsome and gives his all but has anyone else seen he burns out after an hour so get the fresh legs/Experienced player on to put in a last ditched half hour, I think Mcbains a better finisher than Duncan...

After last nights comfortable win against stranraer i would have to say this as the team:

Esson

Proctor Bulvitus munro Djebi Zadi

Hayes Stratford Cox Shinnie

Foran Sanchez

I think Shinnie was awesome last night but looked more like a left midfielder because he had a great cross. I would put him there because he is better than eagle who was really poor at stranraer.

CaleyStan made a good point when he said that our midfield lacks experience. If we go with Eagle-Stratford-Cox-Hayes then we will have a midfield with the following experience of first team football:

Hayes - 19 (29)

Eagle - 8(8)

Stratford - 5(0)

Cox - 5(0)

Dundee have guys like Paul McHale (over 100 starts at this level), Richie Hart (played First Division and SPL since 2002), Brian Kerr (100 odd starts at SPL level), Gary Harkins (60 odd starts at First division level) and Colin Cameron (played in the SPL and Premiership for donkeys). Obviously experience isn't everything and Cox has looked a promising player. I just wonder if we will be able to get a handle on the game in the middle of the park. I wouldn't be upset to see either Russell Duncan or Roy McBain coming back into the side.

I wouldn't be upset to see either Russell Duncan or Roy McBain coming back into the side.

I'd like to see both of them. As well as experience, they add a bit of steel to a midfield which is likely to have less of the ball. I don't see Butcher changing it though. He picked the same midfield 4 last night and clearly thinks they just need time to gel. I hope he's right.

Does anyone know how many first team games Dani Sanchez has played?

Surely dropping Cox would be detrimental? I mean I've not seen the team play since the Montrose game but for me, the experience should come from McBain coming into the side and drop Stratford.