FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

David Van Zanten

ictchris

oh dear... we need someone else in mid field with an eye and a foot for goal, our back line with rossco missing is pritty good as it it... rossco back even better!!

He is terrible!! I've seen him play numerous times for Hibs and St Mirren and he's been awful every time.

A Hibs fan at work burst out laughing when I suggested this rumour.

Don't want him.

a player of his quality is welcome any time. he would mainly be competing with proctor, with roscoe playing at centra back.

Dont think so, Bulvis is looking pretty good beside Granty, better than Rossco did.

Our back four in two weeks will be Rossco Bulvitis Granty Jimmy-Jabi

Rock solid. Van Zanten was not all that good from what i remember.

He is really good at letting his man come towards him and watch him pass, also really bad at stopping folk go passed him to the Center Def and then stop... He is Pi5h!!!! NO NO NO

I just assumed he was decent when Hibs signed him up :lol:

Also is it just me or does abnybody else fail to notice how good opposing players are unless their exceptional?

I think I just concentrate on ICT players too much, I can rarely say who's good/bad from an opposing team if asked about them after the match.

• 2 months later...