FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Co-opie Cup Round 3

Alex MacLeod

Draw to take place next tuesday at 2pm

Teams in draw:

Celtic, Rangers, Hearts, Falkirk, Motherwell, Aberdeen, Inverness, Ross County, Dundee U, Dundee, QoS, St Johnstone, St Mirren, Hibs, Dunfermline, Kilmarnock.

Not an easy wish among that lot but I'd love a home tie against Falkirk for revenge

Killie Away. Miss there pies already :D

then get yer ass along to the Spar on Montague Row in Dalneigh...as they sell Killie pies in there. heard they are about ?1.60 tho

Killie Pies are for sale in Aldi, ?1.10 each (when they have them in stock!).

We're back in the first division... it's the third round of a national cup competition... the game will be played midweek... surely it's got to be Celtic away? All the stars are aligning...

Otherwise, Midden away would probably be my choice, for ease of travel and also because they don't look any great shakes this season and we're probably better just now than we were for most of last season.

We're back in the first division... it's the third round of a national cup competition... the game will be played midweek... surely it's got to be Celtic away? All the stars are aligning...

Otherwise, Midden away would probably be my choice, for ease of travel and also because they don't look any great shakes this season and we're probably better just now than we were for most of last season.

F*ck sake.. midweek! :D Hopefully its a home game.

Killie Away. Miss there pies already :P

then get yer ass along to the Spar on Montague Row in Dalneigh...as they sell Killie pies in there. heard they are about ?1.60 tho

Killie Pies are for sale in Aldi, ?1.10 each (when they have them in stock!).

Who makes the killie pies so iknow what am looking for? Doubt it'll say Killie pie on the packet :D

Who makes the killie pies so iknow what am looking for? Doubt it'll say Killie pie on the packet :D

It does actually! They are made by Brownings, who make various pies, but the one called the "Killie Pie" is the same as the ones supplied to Rugby Park. Spar sell them, didn't know about Aldi.

Are you referring to Celtic's famous 4-2 victory over the mighty ICT?

Naturally... the brainwashing department at work has finally got to me. :D

Are you referring to Celtic's famous 4-2 victory over the mighty ICT?

I remember that match - we all did a huge conga line at half time chanting "we beat celtic 3-1, we beat celtic 3-1, dah dah dah dah, hey".... think we were all raging at John Hartson that day too...