FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dilemma for Butcher

RedCard

someone on ssn (charlie nicholas i think) said he thought elvis would be the one to go, something about fall outs between him and a few players. Nicholas did also say he thought that there should be big changes in the backroom staff, be interesting to see what happens...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terry is more than capable of doing both jobs, It has been said before. but over all, the players are all Professionals (I hope) and just because he isn?t there for a week doesn?t mean the players will adopt a half arsed view of training because the gaffers not there, Also it was a two person Management team we got, MM deals with the fitness and TB the tactics, TB will leave with MM what he wants from the team, How many managers work on Coaching tickets and the likes while running our club? and I?ll bet he?ll leave a message for the players, (In my head it sounds like this)

Lads,

I?m out of the office for a while, If you don?t pull your weight, do what MM tells you, WIN! or you appear to be taking the ****. I will on my return kick your ~~~~~~~ Head in, Doc your wages, send you round to Adams to cut his Grass, and send Ross round to eat your Family with one of my fine Reds at blood temperature.

Get it!!!!

Very Kind regards.

Gaffer!!!

quote from the P&J today:

Despite pledging his loyalty to the Scotland manager, however, Butcher will be unavailable for next month?s friendly in Japan due to his club commitments.

He said: ?We have got some big games at Inverness before the next Scotland game, which is a friendly in Japan.

?We play Queen of the South that day at home and I shall be with Inverness and not going out to Japan.

?Inverness comes first when it comes down to it but I am just pleased George is still in the job and we can continue working together.?

Linky

The choice between Dumfries and Tokyo - thats a no brainer. But fer fecks sake my main concern would be Butcher leaving the team in the hands of Maurice Misspass and the muppets.

And what is the problem with Butcher being a pundit - He is feckin networking fer fecks sake - He may be raising his own personal image and profile but he is also raising the image and profile of ICT - in a far better manner than a certain feckin Rumanian did. And it keeps the daft muppets out of the loop as well.

I went into Linekers bar and there is a big poster of TB on the wall with the blood dripping out of his brainless Sassenach bonce - I ask the three young english lads at the bar - "and do you know where he is now ?" and they immediately replied - "He is managing Inverness isnt he it".

Bet I wouldnt have got the same response if it was a piccy of Misspass or Bennett !!

The choice between Dumfries and Tokyo - thats a no brainer. But fer fecks sake my main concern would be Butcher leaving the team in the hands of Maurice Misspass and the muppets.

And what is the problem with Butcher being a pundit - He is feckin networking fer fecks sake - He may be raising his own personal image and profile but he is also raising the image and profile of ICT - in a far better manner than a certain feckin Rumanian did. And it keeps the daft muppets out of the loop as well.

I went into Linekers bar and there is a big poster of TB on the wall with the blood dripping out of his brainless Sassenach bonce - I ask the three young english lads at the bar - "and do you know where he is now ?" and they immediately replied - "He is managing Inverness isnt he it".

Bet I wouldnt have got the same response if it was a piccy of Misspass or Bennett !!

Are you just back from Peurto Rico in Gran Canaria ?

Nope - I was based in Playa Del Ingles - but I did make a couple of personal appearances in Puerto Rico - I have a boat there which does dolphin trips - I have a guy called Scottio El Gair as a captain.

I wasnt far off the mark then ! does yer man Scottio El Gair have a sister Jennio El Gair ? works in El Tesco's Inversneckie ?

Also confirmed today on the BBC sport website Burley is looking for a replacement for Pressley, most likely to be Gary Macallastair, as he needs a coach with him in Japan while Burley isn on Inverness club duties.

Thank feck!

So now we are managed by a fecking legend - So what? - Who cares? - Who gives a feck?

I'd much rather have had an unknown numpty in charge who might have had what it takes to get us back into to the SPL.

I know we can't afford to get rid of him now thanks to his lucrative contract... I just wish I could see a wee bit of hope on the horizon.

So now we are managed by a fecking legend - So what? - Who cares? - Who gives a feck?

I'd much rather have had an unknown numpty in charge who might have had what it takes to get us back into to the SPL.

I know we can't afford to get rid of him now thanks to his lucrative contract... I just wish I could see a wee bit of hope on the horizon.

Johnboy it would seem some people would prefer to see a legend in charge doing a poor job rather than an unknown in charge doing a good job. It just doesn't makes no sense to me, hopefully once Butcher's contract is over he'll be off and we'll find a manager who knows what he's doing. butcher has a lot of arse lickers just because of who he is, not because of his skills(haha lack of sorry) as a manager.