Scotty

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Awfull. Fecking Awfull

Its how we play... have a shocker, have a great one, Press is full of.. Thats us starting to Gel, Starting to play better football then.......................... We are awfull again, Its all the PR!!

Awfull. Fecking Awfull

Airdrie are basically a division two side.....

I am expecting a hatrick from Barrowboy.

Heres hoping, If it happens I'll stand down on the Jay_7 and me Taxi service!!

It may be how we play. But its not good enough. We need to start getting consistant or we will be stuck in this league for a LONG time. Its not good enough and im rather pissed off right now. We should be beating Airdrie easily.

I agree with what your saying!! I'd like to see who comes on and knocks you for saying we should be beating teams tho... Our games from after the SPL down fall have always been like that!! we are so Inconsistance!!!!!!

It may be how we play. But its not good enough. We need to start getting consistant or we will be stuck in this league for a LONG time. Its not good enough and im rather pissed off right now. We should be beating Airdrie easily.

I agree with what your saying!! I'd like to see who comes on and knocks you for saying we should be beating teams tho... Our games from after the SPL down fall have always been like that!! we are so Inconsistance!!!!!!

Oh sorry about that :007:

We are very poor. Its a joke and im really tired of this. It maybe early in the season but this is not how i pictured the season. Struggling to beat teams that havnt even won a game! I cant even put into words how angry i am right now!

We are very poor. Its a joke and im really tired of this. It maybe early in the season but this is not how i pictured the season. Struggling to beat teams that havnt even won a game! I cant even put into words how angry i am right now!

I have come to the conclusion that this is going to be a very frustrating season and as long as we are not near relegation at any point I'll be happy. I think the "bounce right back" campaign was a huge mistake, I had prepared myself for a couple of seasons in the first division but that campaign fired me up and it's taken ages to bring my mindset back to realism.

EDIT- FFS I type all that then we score, promotion here we come.

Edited by birdog

I have come to the conclusion that this is going to be a very frustrating season and as long as we are not near relegation at any point I'll be happy. I think the "bounce right back" campaign was a huge mistake, I had prepared myself for a couple of seasons in the first division but that campaign fired me up and it's taken ages to bring my mindset back to realism.

I agree. I expected to finish 2nd or 3rd this season. But i still think we should be doing slightly better.

Full Time

Airdrie United 1 - 1 Inverness Caledonian Thistle

Another draw away from home, that will do. So long as we get our home form sorted drawing on the road, regardless of opposition, is good. Let's just get the fecking home form sorted.

Jonny Hayes!

One point is better than none, I guess.

Its still not good enough, they are a 2nd div team we should be atleast ahead by a couple!!! we need to fix this, if we dont go up we are funked!! end off, none of our new boys are signed for longer than a season and to be honest we do have some tallent!! but we just dont seem to be doing the job!! well done Esson for keeping us in it!!! thank you big yin!

we are win of bust this year, Its going to be a long old Season.. I cant help but feel it wont be our last season in the first for a bit!!! We need this!!!

Neil McGowan sent off (LB)

Airdie down to 10 men, steven faster than twitter :P

shame that you got the game wrong ! McGowan is Ayr's left back and was sent off in Dingwall ... just a few minutes after Keddie was sent off for County and Robbo missed it :007: