FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

ALBA CUP FINAL BADGES

cairngorm

Dundee have produced their own badge for the cup final both teams are on the badge limited numbers are available,

i phoned a member of DFC staff and they confirmed this, they also said that Fife dark blue badges are really good, though they are not official

Dundee have produced their own badge for the cup final both teams are on the badge limited numbers are available,

i phoned a member of DFC staff and they confirmed this, they also said that Fife dark blue badges are really good, though they are not official

Who cares about this mickey mouse cup when we play crap in the league???? :(

The Fife Dark Blue Badges are on e-bay.... B)

**Link Removed as per the club request the last time it was put on here**

Yes and I believe they're in breach of copyright not having asked permission to use our crest.

actually no because the name Inverness Caledoinain Thistle is NOT on it

What do you mean badge? So the ICT top will have the Dundee badge on it and the Dundee top will have the ICT badge on it :blink:

ok i meant pin badge , i always call what is on the top the club crest, or am i wrong in calling it the club crest??

Alright, pin badge thats a really good idea think the clubs could take in a few ? for it. Hopefully we'll sell them aswel and not just dundee

What do you mean badge? So the ICT top will have the Dundee badge on it and the Dundee top will have the ICT badge on it :blink:

ok i meant pin badge , i always call what is on the top the club crest, or am i wrong in calling it the club crest??

Crest IMO is what you would have on an official headed paper, but either is fine in describing it

Who cares about this mickey mouse cup when we play crap in the league???? :blink:

the players who are playing in the final care, and a lot of the fans care.Take it you wont be there????? :33:

Who cares about this mickey mouse cup when we play crap in the league???? :001:

I hope the team do well in the cup but to be honest i'd trade the cup to be sitting at the top of the League just now

Sorry guys but Sonam has a point. Why are we looking ahead to a cup final when there is 3 league games before then. The team should worry about getting points on the board and playing well before we go on about this final.

Aye the league is the main priority

What do you mean badge? So the ICT top will have the Dundee badge on it and the Dundee top will have the ICT badge on it :P

Crest IMO is what you would have on an official headed paper, but either is fine in describing it

The crest, which is the part that is copyrighted, consists of an eagle hovering over a thistle that has a football for a heart.

wear them with pride

:lol: Ach,ye'll be able to wear them for bringing the peats in Hearach,Whit part of Harris ya from?

hopeful we pick up three points today. Gutted as I've just woken up and missed the last train from Edinbrgh which would get me to the big snake on time for the game.

I think we'll walk the cup final btw.