FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Partick Thistle Roll Call

TopSix

Just in the car home after hearing Terry on the Radio. He made it pretty clear that the league is priority. If anyone heard his comments after the game he seemed to be more interested in having a glass of champagne with the Dundee team. Lets get behind the team this Saturday in Glasgow.

I'll be in Glasgow for it.

And I still think we can win the league - if we can have more of that first half performance!

Edited by Top Six Next Year

ill be there with a few pals getting right behind terry and the team. :D from the start of the season the leugue was our main priority and the cup would have been a nice wee bonus.

Good post. I noticed in the programme today that the winners receive ?28000 while ICT got ?18000. Hopefully we can get back to winning ways on Saturday.

Good post. I noticed in the programme today that the winners receive ?28000 while ICT got ?18000. Hopefully we can get back to winning ways on Saturday.

That'll be getting wired to the Bank of Niculae...

Out for this one as well. Working over time on Saturday. Will go to the gym and watch Super Saturday on the X Trainer again :huh:

and btw I think Terry will be just as gutted as everyone else but playing it down because the defeat will have a psychological affect on the team

wich means that weel have to get rite behind the lads and sing the whole game

:P

I'll be going. what is the name of the pub we used to meet at there again?

Are any of the glasgow based fans going?

Crosslands is your best bet but as long as you stay clear of the Viking you're sorted

Pay weekend for a lot of us so imagine we'll have a decent-ish turnout

Will be there - a few of the lads from Edinburgh are coming through for this one. More likely to be in the Pewter Pot, the Lansdowne or Hubbard's pre-match than Munn's, I think.

Where are these places of which you speak?

Will be there - a few of the lads from Edinburgh are coming through for this one. More likely to be in the Pewter Pot, the Lansdowne or Hubbard's pre-match than Munn's, I think.

Hubbard's is on Great Western Road on the opposite side from Kelvinbridge underground. A decent bar with a few real ales and football on the TV, but maybe 15 minutes' walk from the ground. The Pewter Pot is a little closer, on North Kelvinside Road, which runs between Great Western Road and Maryhill Road - a nice quiet wee place. The Lansdowne is a bar / restaurant on Lansdowne Crescent, also between Great Western Road and Maryhill Road. It's the trendier option.

Munn's has the advantage of proximity, mind you - I'll see what Stan et al feel like doing on the day.

Hubbard's is on Great Western Road on the opposite side from Kelvinbridge underground. A decent bar with a few real ales and football on the TV, but maybe 15 minutes' walk from the ground. The Pewter Pot is a little closer, on North Kelvinside Road, which runs between Great Western Road and Maryhill Road - a nice quiet wee place. The Lansdowne is a bar / restaurant on Lansdowne Crescent, also between Great Western Road and Maryhill Road. It's the trendier option.

Munn's has the advantage of proximity, mind you - I'll see what Stan et al feel like doing on the day.

I've not been there since a blurry night a few summers ago, when I was told to get off the roof or the police would be called. I felt dreadful the next day.........