FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Partick

fraser

Probably remain unchanged but would like to see Dougie 'Footballing God' Imrie dropped from the squad and give someone who cares about the team rather than just himself given a shot on the pitch i.e. Nick Ross.

Esson

Tokely, Bulvitis, Munro, Golabek

Proctor, Duncan

Hayes, Sanchez, Foran

Rooney

Subs: Allison, Stratford, Imrie, Cox, Odhiambo

In other words keep it the same. I'd keep Douglas on the bench for the full 90 however unless desprately required.

Yeah think that should defo be our Starting XI from now on, Imrie's antics impressed noone and will not have done him any favours in getting back in the team IMO. Which is a shame, because we have been playing better of late since he returned to the squad. Odhiambo should definitely be getting introduced at some point, a bit earlier that the 89th minute aswell please Mr Terry.

Does anyone else think that Rosscoe is carrying a back injury - I have to admit that I thought that Butcher had put the leash on him but he has struggled more this season than any I can recall. The problem with Bulvitis is that he is prone to making at least one error per game - a bit Zadiesque - and I still think that he is a full back.

The problem with the middle two at the back is that we are lacking in options.

I think we should move Rosscoe into centre and give Stratford a chance at right-back with Bulvitis dropping out.

Drop Bulvitis? I thought he played well on sunday. Roscoe isn't a CB either and putting a Stratford in RB even though he hasn't played in ages is just asking for trouble.

Does anyone else think that Rosscoe is carrying a back injury - I have to admit that I thought that Butcher had put the leash on him but he has struggled more this season than any I can recall. The problem with Bulvitis is that he is prone to making at least one error per game - a bit Zadiesque - and I still think that he is a full back.

The problem with the middle two at the back is that we are lacking in options.

I would usually agree with you on that but on sunday I don't think he made a single mistake in the first-half (everybody made mistakes in the second-half so there would be no point singling him out)

How Golly is immune from any criticism after Sunday, beats me!!

He is not up to our teams standards for a full game.

Watching the replay of Sunday's game, he not only was at fault for standing off his man and allowing a cross to come in, he was so slow, he could not take the throw-ins to our advantage and his passing was crap.

I accept his history with ICT and applaud it but his time is past.

If Zadi played as stated above he would not be in anyone's team for Saturday and indeed he would be on offer to Clach for free according to the posters on here BUT he is not an ICT old boy!

Would Zadi have done a better job than Golly on Sunday, in the second half? Of course! Would the boos have rang out? Of course every time he was on the ball!

?

-----------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

---Proctor----------------Bulvitis----------------------Munro-----------------Djebi-Zadi---

--------------Sanchez------------------McBain----------------------Hayes-------------------

--------------Odhiambo---------------Barrowman-------------------Foran-------------------

Subs - Allison, Rooney, Tokely, Duncan, Ross/Imrie/Cox

Red = wrong

Green = Right

-----------------------------------------Esson-------------------------------------------------

---Proctor----------------Bulvitis----------------------Munro-----------------Djebi-Zadi---

--------------Sanchez------------------McBain----------------------Hayes-------------------

--------------Odhiambo---------------Barrowman-------------------Foran-------------------

Subs - Allison, Rooney, Tokely, Duncan, Ross/Imrie/Cox

Red = wrong

Green = Right

Green = Care

Pink = Don't Care