Partick -V- ICT : matchday thread

Scotty

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What the **** does Butcher say to the team at half time. May i suggest that next week the players simply stay on the park for the half time interval.

I wonder how our season would have been so far had our games all finished at half time??

Starting to get beyond a joke. I wonder what is going through the minds of the players. probably the same as us - "Here we go again!".

half time talk...

Right guys when you get back on, bend over and let them shaft you...... switch off, its only important to win the first half,,,, we can do that... thats what wins us cups and leauges......

wake up!!!!!!!

seemingly of all the times we've played Partick on their turf, we've only had 2 wins... one of which was on penaties in the cup this year - i'm therefore not surprised about the scoreline so far.

Another inspirational half-time talk from the **** Butcher?

Sack him now, he is an absolute clown - a dithering, shuffling, ignorant old English clown at that.

Another inspirational half-time talk from the **** Butcher?

Sack him now, he is an absolute clown - a dithering, shuffling, ignorant old English clown at that.

hey - less of the 'Old'

Unless of course you're refering to my old man - therefore, carry on.!!!!

Bridge and Castle appears right on cue and predictably posts the same thing as he/she has almost every time they have used the keyboard on this site.

Given your use of the word English as a racist adjective I am banning you from this thread and will speak to the moderators about any further action.

It is posters like you who i was referring to in the future thread and who I do not want on this site. Your bile will no longer be tolerated so if you want to continue on thi site you need to take part in discussions rather than just come on, post abuse towards a club official and disappear for another week.

Bridge and Castle appears right on cue and predictably posts the same thing as he/she has almost every time they have used the keyboard on this site.

Given your use of the word English as a racist adjective I am banning you from this thread and will speak to the moderators about any further action.

It is posters like you who i was referring to in the future thread and who I do not want on this site. Your bile will no longer be tolerated so if you want to continue on thi site you need to take part in discussions rather than just come on, post abuse towards a club official and disappear for another week.

:lol: