FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Any plumbers out there?

Oz647

Anyone know a decent plumber? I am turning my kitchen/spare room into a bigger kitchen and I need to remove a radiator. Now I know the basics of doing this but would rather get someone in to do it and not have to worry about it. I prefer to use the "smaller" businesses as I feel I'm giving my money to regular people who need it rather than the large companies. So if anybody on here is a QUALIFIED plumber or knows one let me know please. If you work for a large company but do homers that's fine by me, I won't tell. :)

Heilandee, Just want to say cheers mate. Stephen was spot on. Came round did the job, no hassle, even knocked a fiver off the price as I didn't have change. Will reccomend him to anybody needing a plumber/bathroom fitter and have planned for him to come and do our bathroom revamp for us in near future.

So once again many thanks