FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Foran out.

caley100

I would play Odhiambo, Sanchez and Hayes in midfield. After Imrie left we don't really have anyone to replace our wingers so if it's going to be Nick Ross he needs to start gaining some experience in the next few games by maybe coming off the bench, a start is a bit too soon for him though i think.

Step up Danni Sanchez and see if you can find that form of earlier in the season

Hayes down the left, Eric down the right and Danni down the middle

There is always the experimental side to it and you could play Lionel Djebi-Zadi on the left with hayes down the right?

Edited by caleyrule

It is a blow, but better to get the games without him out of the way now and have him for the run in.

Sanchez, McBain, Eagle, Lionel.....................I would imagine Dani will get the nod.

I wouldn't have a problem with McBain out on the left. The only thing that does concern me however is his age and speed. Its hard though as i haven't seen McBain play at all this season.

Edited by ICTPAISLEY

King Lionel hopefully. Or what about taking Tokely out of central defence, keep Proctor at right back, move Hayes to the left and put Tokely further forward to replace Foran. After all, he is a better striker than he is defender.

either:

Duncan Proctor

Odhiambo Cox Hayes

Rooney

or

Duncan Cox

Odhiambo Sanchez Hayes

Rooney

Foran was excellent in the Dee match, doing the hard work so Hayes & Odhiambo had more space... big blow but as Mannie says better to get it out the way now.

I hope this isn't the start of players missing games due to suspensions & injuries.. we have a big squad for the division but if anything happened to Hayes or Rooney I'm not sure we could cope

Whats worrying is that Foran is out for two games. This saturday against Morton and then against C#unty as well

Also Golabek is out of this weeks game due to suspension.

Theres going to be a few changes this weekend i reckon

Whats worrying is that Foran is out for two games. This saturday against Morton and then against C#unty as well

I trust 'Tel boy to do the biz, he's learnt from the first half of the season so knows who to play with who.

Dont know where you got that from Below is the most up to date list from SFA and Gollie aint on it

First Division

GRAEME FOX (FORMERLY AIRDRIE UNITED F.C.)* 2 SFL Reserve League matches**

SAM HERBISON (FORMERLY AYR UNITED F.C.)* 1 SFL U19 Youth Team match**

ALLAN TROUTEN (AIRDRIE UNITED F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match

RICHARD FORAN (INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE F.C.) 2 SFL First Team matches from 13/03/2010

STEWART GREACEN (GREENOCK MORTON F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 13/03/2010

PAUL MCCANN (QUEEN OF THE SOUTH F.C.) 2 SFL U19 Youth Team matches from 14/03/2010

IAIN FISHER (AYR UNITED F.C.) 1 SFL U19 Youth Team match from 16/03/2010

KYLE LOCHHEAD (PARTICK THISTLE F.C.) 1 SFL U19 Youth Team match from19/03/2010

STEWART GREACEN (GREENOCK MORTON F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match immediate

ROBERT HARRIS (QUEEN OF THE SOUTH F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 20/03/2010

WILLIAM GIBSON (DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 23/03/2010

FRANKIE LAGANA (AIRDRIE UNITED F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 23/03/2010

Dont know where you got that from Below is the most up to date list from SFA and Gollie aint on it

First Division

GRAEME FOX (FORMERLY AIRDRIE UNITED F.C.)* 2 SFL Reserve League matches**

SAM HERBISON (FORMERLY AYR UNITED F.C.)* 1 SFL U19 Youth Team match**

ALLAN TROUTEN (AIRDRIE UNITED F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match

RICHARD FORAN (INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE F.C.) 2 SFL First Team matches from 13/03/2010

STEWART GREACEN (GREENOCK MORTON F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 13/03/2010

PAUL MCCANN (QUEEN OF THE SOUTH F.C.) 2 SFL U19 Youth Team matches from 14/03/2010

IAIN FISHER (AYR UNITED F.C.) 1 SFL U19 Youth Team match from 16/03/2010

KYLE LOCHHEAD (PARTICK THISTLE F.C.) 1 SFL U19 Youth Team match from19/03/2010

STEWART GREACEN (GREENOCK MORTON F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match immediate

ROBERT HARRIS (QUEEN OF THE SOUTH F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 20/03/2010

WILLIAM GIBSON (DUNFERMLINE ATHLETIC F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 23/03/2010

FRANKIE LAGANA (AIRDRIE UNITED F.C.) 1 SFL First Team match from 23/03/2010

Posted the link in another thread but its reported in the highland news, bottom paragraph, see here

King Lionel hopefully. Or what about taking Tokely out of central defence, keep Proctor at right back, move Hayes to the left and put Tokely further forward to replace Foran. After all, he is a better striker than he is defender.

facepalm.jpg

Hmmm, weren't you a big believer in moving Tokely further forward for quite a long time (and Lionel as well on occaison for that matter)?

Edit - Looked it up and indeed you were.

Here

And here

And here again

And again

:)

Edited by Renegade

Looking back on all those "team for" threads last season i've just realised what a terrible squad we had. This seasons squad is far better than last years, Terry Butcher has done a better job in the transfer market than i first thought.

This is not good news. Foran has embedded himself well within the team, and has not been less than first choice all season. I am tempted to side with the poster who decliams the absence of Imrie.

However, we gotta get on with it, and fortunately Morton will cut as a bit more slack than County will. So Saturday should be looked as a good opportunity to test "depth of pool"because, rest assured something like this will happen again before May, either through suspension or injury.

I predict a win, however.