FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The REAL Leigh Griffiths Blog

Caley Stan

That. Was. Superb!

"Intelligence reports inform us that Jocky Scott has "gone rogue" in the wilderness out in Perthshire. He has taken command of a small moustachioed army, a group who worship the man like a God and follow his every order, however ridiculous, in a quest to "get them telt" and locate a bottle of Tippex, which for some unknown reason he puts a great deal of stock in."

h010.gif

Brilliant :boxing: im allways on the lookout for the next chapter...cant get enough

" Jocky the cat started flying down from the DJ box. Brannan and the stewards looked utterly stunned. No wonder, really. Wee Jocky hovered to within a few feet of Brannan at head height. He adopted "the crane" pose from Karate Kid that I'd seen him do on Goodwillie's CCTV footage. " :lol: :fighting04: :angry03: :angry06:

Teckle :argue:

Saw in the paper today that the real real real Leigh Griffiths has been charged and had a car confiscated after he was caught driving it to training with no licence or insurance.

I would LOVE IT if the arresting officer went up to him and said "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal!"

Saw in the paper today that the real real real Leigh Griffiths has been charged and had a car confiscated after he was caught driving it to training with no licence or insurance.

I would LOVE IT if the arresting officer went up to him and said "Hiya Leigh, hiya pal!"

What paper is that in?

That made me chuckle. :blink:

• 2 weeks later...