• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how quickly can u update the table scotty

THIS QUICK

and I can reply quicker ..... see post 103, 7 above yours :D

heading out shortly to take my spot in the pub for Toronto FC's first game of the season ... here's hoping for a great double today.

TFC face Columbus - a strong side - who we have never beaten in MLS yet. We play them 3 times a season, and they are probably our nearest and most hated rivals and its 5 draws and 4 defeats so far .... TFC win today would be icing on top of the cake :D

Fantastic day for us, what a turnaround to be top of the league...I will be first to admit I never thought I would see this, its totally in our hands and I don't think we will throw it way now.

Stevico- I & a few others said at the start of the season; while ICT were hanging around 5th,6th & 7th place that they were in the right place as the top 3 of the time, Dundee, County & QOS would eventually tire/bottle it leaving ICT to quietly overtake them. So im happy that our game plan has panned out.

Great results today and i agree we cant throw this away.The prize is way too precious.

well the league is a marathon not a sprint and in terms of pacing, i think we are hitting the front at the right time.

Like most, I had my doubts that we would/could do it, and if I am honest, I still do (just waiting for the kick in the teeth somewhere along the line) ..... but for now its time to enjoy hitting the top at possibly the best stage of the season to do so .....

Well done to TB and the team today :D

Well done to the Lads, am a happy bunny tonight, guess the Hennesy might get opened soon, looking forward to Tuesday now, massive game for us, if we can get 3 points at home with massive home support, who knows???