Scotty

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So far, so good....

What would be the best scoreline from Dingwall for us?

I'll be very happy with a 0-0 draw.

Should we win, I would take any result at Dingwall.

0-0 would be best for us from the goal difference point of view.

So far, so good....

Yeah but IF we win, County win puts us two clear tonight, dundee win means a draw with county is enough to give us the advantage on them, draw is is the best though it does not matter if it's a score draw as goals for and against cancel each other out as far as difference goes.

So far, so good....

Yeah but IF we win, County win puts us two clear tonight, dundee win means a draw with county is enough to give us the advantage on them, draw is is the best though it does not matter if it's a score draw as goals for and against cancel each other out as far as difference goes.

Yeah... But in the event of goal difference being the same, don't more goals scored come into it?

Right, I know its tempting fate and things could change a dozen times before the end of the 90 minutes based on incidents at Firhill and Viccy Park but I just had to post his screenshot ...... its been a long time coming !!!

post-2-1269704578.png

If the supporters are chanting we are going to win the league that normally is the kiss of death but now that Scotty has capitulated I hope we do not go to sleep in the second half and allow McCall his moment of gloating glory. The fact that Steve Lovell gave up just before the game against us does though augur well.

So far, so good....

Yeah... But in the event of goal difference being the same, don't more goals scored come into it?

You are correct but the way things are I don't think they will matter too much, hopefully not tempting fate as Scotty says.

Right, I know its tempting fate and things could change a dozen times before the end of the 90 minutes based on incidents at Firhill and Viccy Park but I just had to post his screenshot ...... its been a long time coming !!!

post-2-1269704578.png

You know what Scotty, as much as it's tempting fate (and I only believe in that sort of supernatural chit when football is involved), good call. It put a smile on my face!