FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

First of May

Kingsmills

Today's victory in Dumfries means that our final match of the season against Dundee will be significant, either it will be the league decider or a victory celebration with the trophy presented to an already victorious ICT.

Tickets have been on sale for some time and are selling steadily. If you haven't got your brief yet it might be prudent to do so sooner rather than later.

I'll be equally smug, got my tickets last week, hotels are booked, just hope I don't get stalked by they youngsters again.

Making me go to a nightclub in Dumfries and DANCE. Jeeze that video will NOT be on utube

Having looked at the remaining three fixtures, worst case scenario is that ICT (I won't say we seeing as i've never been to a game) pick up 3 points at Ayr which gives them 67. That would mean that Dundee would finish higher and probably win the league.

Ross County are the danger for me at the moment though. Win their games in hand and they go onto 60 with 9 to play for. Hopefully the draw of the cup final (and too many games in a short space of time) will be their downfall.

3 points on Saturday and I think that will be it (fingers crossed)

Edited by chnwh

Just booked my ticket, Row T upper main stand cracking seat. Just need to get transport sorted now, scotrail want 45.80 return!

The megabus want ?15 return, The difference being you could go up and down the A9 3 times on saturday if you wanted for the price on the train.

Just booked my ticket, Row T upper main stand cracking seat. Just need to get transport sorted now, scotrail want 45.80 return!

Where you coming from? Edinburgh

Waverley 0803 - Perth ?7 single

Perth 0950 - Inverness ?22.40 Day return

Leave Inverness 18.43

Perth 21.02 to Waverley ?7 single

TOTAL ?36.40

Splitting journey like that can save quite a bit. Trainline .com

Edited by Alex MacLeod