FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

WHOS MISSED ME ???

CaleyJulz

Ah well.... That confirms the "swept off your feet" bit.... Surprised you've got nothing better to do - on a Sunday morning - than post on here....!!  Know wot I mean, Sweetie..?  :004: :004:

Where's your skin blister....? She been swept off her feet too....?

oh my!!!

how's it going girlie? long time no hear!  must catch up for that cuppa one day

so if it;s not you that's been swept, is it me??? :010:

and if so.... by whom???  :006:

and was i drunk at the time??? :017:

and did i ENJOY it??? :015:

please say i did???......  :clapping04:

You can be missed FW-- I have to admit your impish, knowing sense of humour turns my crank.

And a crank is what I used to use to start my car way back when. And when it did not do the job, ...why ...I got crankie. But I don't support Kilmarnock so ...no..I don't come from Killiecrankie.

So just keep cranking out the subtlety and hope that there is someone here who really appreciates it. But be careful--you are a married woman no less.. humour can be so distracting and attractive you see. I mean, a laugh a day keeps the doctor at bay....

Oh My, oh my  ... :002: :003:

oh my!!!

oh dear me.... i am indeed a happily married woman, with an OBVIOUSLY happy hubby, wouldnt ANY man in their right mind?!?!

but please dont be telling everyone that i crank your crack as this could so EASILY be miscon~stewed!

as for humour being distracting and attractive, that's me babe, easily both !!!  :004: