FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signing News!

Bombabim

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roscoe will surely sign won't he? If we hadn't gone up this season, then at this stage of his career he may have wanted one last shot in the top league and gone elsewhere. But to be back in the top flight with ICT must be a great reason to extend.

Pleased to see the club showing a bit of ambition by getting Cox and Foran on two year deals compared to the normal one year contracts we have seen recently. Also happy that Eric has signed a new deal as coming of the bench I think he has something to offer in the SPL.

Great news! You get the feeling Foran might be here long-term, as in a future staff member, if Butcher stays. Hayes is the next big one (and he's publicly declared he wants to) and hopefully a Rooney extension.

I wouldn't worry too much about Tokely. Ross must know he's safe to be offered a new contract, plus I'm pretty sure he'd want to accept one. I feel the same about Duncan too. Esson has moved around a bit but keepers like to stay in one spot, so I think he'll probably stay, whereas, after a bit of indecision, Proctor has become a mainstay.

I thought Foran might have been tempted to go to Aberdeen for the money but I'll be surprised now if we lose anyone we want to keep (except maybe Rooney if there's someone wanting to take a pop with a transfer fee, say, Dundee United if they lose Goodwillie?).

Hayes is the next big one (and he's publicly declared he wants to) and hopefully a Rooney extension.

Hayes said in the papers last week that he was looking to pledge his long-term future to ICT ... I just hope we get him to sign a nice long contract as I have a feeling he will continue to improve and improve. Rooney is untried in the SPL but he too is improving rapidly and definitely worthy of an extension so we dont have any talk of a Bosman around Xmas time. 6 months ago people were bitching that he was a s*** striker, now he has 26 goals to his credit ..... he might have a slow start in the SPL but I feel he will come good too.

I wouldn't worry too much about Tokely. Ross must know he's safe to be offered a new contract, plus I'm pretty sure he'd want to accept one. I feel the same about Duncan too.

I worried about losing Ross if we didnt make the SPL, especially given the comments that Pele gave me for my 500th appearance article [ quote: "I believe that if the club doesn?t win promotion this season he may look again at his career and think it is time for him to move on while he?s still at an age where he can make an impact. I certainly believe he is too good for the SFL"] but now that we have made it back up, I think he will stay (hope so anyway).

Esson has moved around a bit but keepers like to stay in one spot, so I think he'll probably stay, whereas, after a bit of indecision, Proctor has become a mainstay.

Esson and Proctor both in the P&J wanting new deals at ICT: http://www.pressandjournal.co.uk/Article.aspx/1708455

I worried about Tokely as well when he said that in his 500th game interview but, how good is he? Foran and Cox is brilliant news. Is Cox the new black? Hayes, Proctor and Esson next would be nice. Pretty sure Duncan is signed up. It's interesting that Foran is signed up for longer than Butcher......