FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Signing News!

Bombabim

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hayes, Esson, Tokely and i'd mayb'e even give Sanchez and Proctor a year.

This is good that their getting this sorted before Pre-season even starts. Must mean Butcher's got some plans.

Hayes pilaged Ayr, so impressive, like a young McGeady...3 years please, then i'll relax...

Calm down! That wee traitor McGeady wishes he was as good as Hayes. I'd have Hayes over him anytime.

Fair enough, my bad, he's like a young Aaron Lennon

Hayes pilaged Ayr, so impressive, like a young McGeady...3 years please, then i'll relax...

Calm down! That wee traitor McGeady wishes he was as good as Hayes. I'd have Hayes over him anytime.

Fair enough, my bad, he's like a young Aaron Lennon

By 3 months :lol:

This news has to go a long way to show us fans that the BoD are not so much the muppets as some would like to have them painted. It looks to me as if the whole ICT team from the shop wifies to the office staff and chairman, ground staff, playing staff and directors are all pulling together as a whole. If not I do not believe that there would be so many players stating in the press how happy they are to be at ICT and how welcome they feel at our club.

Thanks to all at TCS for giving us the best news since Raith beat Dundee.

I'm genuinly delighted (and a little surprised!) that Foran and Cox have committed for another 2 years. Fantastic news!! Couldn't be happier!!

If Hayes/Esson/Tokely sign up for another few years each, then I'll be really excited going into the new season.

Cant say im HUGELY surprised, but very welcoming news all the same. Foran is a legend in my eyes, fast becoming my most respected player.

As others are saying though, get all the big players....Hayes, Esson, Rooney, extension - hell, the whole solid first team of the last 6 months, signed up and give them a shot at the spl.

Great news....all the more for a celebration on Saturday!

Great news for all concerned :D

It was obviously top of TB's agenda after we clinched the title and I'm sure he's working tirelessly behind the scenes to secure the likes of Esson, Tokes and Hayes on new deals. I'm sure at least one of them will have signed a new contract before the Scumdee game if not even two.

It's also good to see Odhiambo sign a new deal as I believe he'll be a good squad player, he's had the experience he needed this season and has also grown massively in confidence which bodes well for him and us also.

Great news for all concerned :D

It was obviously top of TB's agenda after we clinched the title and I'm sure he's working tirelessly behind the scenes to secure the likes of Esson, Tokes and Hayes on new deals. I'm sure at least one of them will have signed a new contract before the Scumdee game if not even two.

It's also good to see Odhiambo sign a new deal as I believe he'll be a good squad player, he's had the experience he needed this season and has also grown massively in confidence which bodes well for him and us also.

...................... oops look like Caleyjag was logged in on my computer and I didn't realise before I posted this :D

Mo hinted tonight that they hope to get a few more signed up in the next few days. Also, speaking to the players none of them gave any hint that they want to play anywhere else other than Inverness next year.

I wouldn't worry too much about Tokely. Ross must know he's safe to be offered a new contract, plus I'm pretty sure he'd want to accept one. I feel the same about Duncan too. Esson has moved around a bit but keepers like to stay in one spot, so I think he'll probably stay, whereas, after a bit of indecision, Proctor has become a mainstay.

Well that certainly applies to Mikey Fraser, innit? :D

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/t..._ct/8647954.stm

Forward Foran, who has scored 16 goals during Caley Thistle's successful campaign, revealed that rival clubs had shown interest. "The last few months, I couldn't see myself going anywhere else," he said. "There were a couple of other clubs interested, but I more or less knocked them back. I told my agent to turn them away I didn't really want to speak to them because I had my heart set on this club. It's a place I've fallen in love with and I look forward to the next two years now."

That could almost bring a tear to a glass eye :D