FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

GTWB Promotions present

Granville, Toich and William Bell Promotions are proud to announce their sponsorship and coverage of the Europa Super Challenge Cup - This game will be played at the Nou Camp, Barcelona on Friday 28th May - kick off GMT 20.00 - and will feature EL CLASSICO X1 ( a combination of Real Madrid and Barcelona) v CALEYTHISTLEONLINE

This will be an opportunity for posters of this site to build a management team and squad worthy to represent us on the world stage.

To start with we need to elect a Management Team - can I request suggestions (posters only) in regard to a Manager, Head Coach, Fitness Coach, PR Consultant and Boot room personnel (x3)

Welcome back GTWB - you have been missed.

Manager - I'm going to recommend Scotty for this position, maybe a bit obvious

Head Coach - Maimie - she has definitely got the best head (well hair anyway) for the job. :lol:

Fitness Coach - Gringo Jnr - after walking over 200 miles from Ayr, I think he qualifies

PR Consultant - Reliably Informed - rarely wrong

Boot Room - Dalneigh Caley

Boot Room - Miss ICT

Boot Room - Renegade Jnr

Can I call a public meeting to discuss the merits of bestiality and talking to lamp-posts in an independant Scottish Republic.

G, T & WB have agreed to attend if acceptable.

talking to lamp-posts .

Did Toich's interaction with lamp posts not amount to a bit more than simply talking to them? :lol:

I have to say that the recent election would have been a lot livelier if Willie Bell had been standing once again and with Granville back as his Agent!

Edited by Charles Bannerman

talking to lamp-posts .

Did Toich's interaction with lamp posts not amount to a bit more than simply talking to them? :lol:

I have to say that the recent election would have been a lot livelier if Willie Bell had been standing once again and with Granville back as his Agent!

I'll allow you that Mr Bannerman since, leaving aside the fact that these grand Invernessian characters are now no longer with us, the defence of veritas is almost certainly available !

I could be food and dietry operative. Giving advice on a good healthy diet :eat02: :eat03: :eat02: :eat03: :D

I could assist you in making sure the squad are suitably lubricated by making sure they take in quality fluids whilst in foreign parts.

Management structure will be announced on Friday - GTWB Promotions have apparently appointed Charlie Spannerman as the lead commentator - he apparently is the same height as Toich, shares similar political beliefs to William and similar sexual preferences to Granville - just hope he doesnt have a mare on the nite.