FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Fleetwood - Away

Looks like I have a crew of 20 plus going "Inter City" from Chorley / Preston - anyone care to join us. Will post the train times on here when I see ifit is worth it.

Also going Inter City to good owd Witton Albion / Stockport - anyone going to that via Preston / Chorley ?

We are stopping in Blackpool Friday and Saturday, Will try to meet up before the game in the pubs of choice

Take yer pick but I suggest that you and yer missus check them out on the Friday - Taboo or Pepes on Talbot Road, or the Flying handbag on Queens street.

Don't think we will make it to your favorite Blackpool night spots :lol: . Too far from Hotel. But if I do, I'll mention your name at the door, I'm sure the will fit me in, or do I go in the back door for special guests :024:

Thinking of going this if I'm off work.

For those who don't know Blackpool well, there is a Yates' between the train station (Blackpool North) and the bus stop/Tram stop (is near the Travelodge) which is pretty cheap.

me and my brother heading down saturday morning staying saturday night back up sunday morning.try eastcoast trains got my brother return from inverness to blackpool 4 60 bucks.also try laterooms.com got twin room with breakfast 4 30 dollers.looks like a cheap drunken weekend is in order

How do you get from Blackpool to Fleetwood?

we are planning to get the tram. Every 20 min. same coming back until 7pm then every 30 min. Takes 40 min

How do you get from Blackpool to Fleetwood?

we are planning to get the tram. Every 20 min. same coming back until 7pm then every 30 min. Takes 40 min

I was just looking at Fleetwood Town's website and it seems the tram's out of commission at the moment due to engineering work: Clicky

The bus appears to be the only other public-transport option, from Blackpool.

Totally gutted, not going to be able to make this one.

I live in the Greater Manchester area too but am going to be in Italy that weekend. Grrr. Same happened for the Burnley game a coupla pre seasons ago - I was away at a wedding that weekend. I'm starting to think that ICT wait until I've left the area before they visit!

Looks like I have a crew of 20 plus going "Inter City" from Chorley / Preston - anyone care to join us. Will post the train times on here when I see if it is worth it.

I'll be up for joining you from Preston depending on which train you're getting. Save me some beer.

Take yer pick but I suggest that you and yer missus check them out on the Friday - Taboo or Pepes on Talbot Road, or the Flying handbag on Queens street.

The Flying Handbag.... :lol:

I'd be inclined to give that one a miss.

The Flying Handbag.... :lol:

I am of a mind to give them all a miss. After all, IHE recommends all of them, as well as a google search tells me I may not fit in :)

The Flying Handbag.... :024:

I am of a mind to give them all a miss. After all, IHE recommends all of them, as well as a google search tells me I may not fit in :023:

But will they fit in you :( :blink::lol::lol:

Looks like I have a crew of 20 plus going "Inter City" from Chorley / Preston - anyone care to join us. Will post the train times on here when I see if it is worth it.

I'll be up for joining you from Preston depending on which train you're getting. Save me some beer.

Tell me the time and buy yer own feckin beer.

The Flying Handbag.... :024:

I am of a mind to give them all a miss. After all, IHE recommends all of them, as well as a google search tells me I may not fit in :023:

But will they fit in you :lol::lol: :024: :023:

:( :blink:

12:19 from Preston (that's the 12:01 from Chorley by the way). Reaches Blackpool at 12:50 so plenty of time for beer and to get to Fleetwood. I will buy my fecking beer but only if you safe me some, ya pish hied. :lol:

12:19 from Preston (that's the 12:01 from Chorley by the way). Reaches Blackpool at 12:50 so plenty of time for beer and to get to Fleetwood. I will buy my fecking beer but only if you safe me some, ya pish hied. :P

Is that am or pm ?