FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Huntly FC v. ICT

RossP

I'm going to be heading through with the girlfriend tonight, and will do my best to update match details online.

Is Huntly the one with a bar in the ground? Seem to remember heading through for a pre-season game 3 or so years ago and they did...

Edited by RossP

1-1. Their chunky striker outmuscled one of our young centre halves from a throw into the box and he slots it through kinnaird's legs from the corner of the 6yard box

Callum Dingwall on for Sanchez. Doesn't look like injury.

Huntly have played better than us this half, with Soane being the most dangerous player on the pitch. He forced Kinnaird into a good save from 16 yards.

Morrison has swapped positions with centre mid

Very poor second half, with very little positive to shout about. Shane would be the only outfield player to get pass marks for tonight.

1-1 FT. I'll do a match report tomorrow

enjoyed the game, much better than tuesday nite. Wee boy on the right Andrew Gregg had a good game, looks like a good little player, a little of the zander sutherland about him. Keeper did well also. No Foran or Hayes.....

I also thought we'd signed Wayne Rooney but it turned out it was David Chambers, he probably played as well as Rooney did during the World Cup!!