FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Easter Road roll call

TopSix

This one is a defo for me! I moved across the road from the stadium earlier this year so been itching to go and see us play there.

The first saturday after i moved in i was loudly awoken (at about midday) by county fans outside my window 'singing' about not being particularly fond of our team! BASTIDS!

This one is a defo for me! I moved across the road from the stadium earlier this year so been itching to go and see us play there.

The first saturday after i moved in i was loudly awoken (at about midday) by county fans outside my window 'singing' about not being particularly fond of our team! BASTIDS!

I live just up from the ground, I can feasibly leave at 1455 and get there for kick off. We never take as many fans to Easter Road as we do to Tynie, hopefully we can pack this one out. First Saturday away day in the SPL.

I've heard a few folk mention the Llyods bar in the Omni centre.

Cheap, but grim. The Guilford Arms serves decent pints.

I prefer the Cafe Royal next door to the Guildford (though I've no experience of it on a match-day).

On the Fb 'Hibs away bounce' event page the meeting-place is given as Wetherspoons/Lloyds at the Omni centre. Someone also told me recently that there's a Walkabout bar in that same complex. I take it the Iona on Easter Road is more 'old school'. Either way, I hope we all manage to meet up somewhere before the game.

:twothumbsup: Yup I'm in!

(Its a bit off topic but) I dont like how some of our fans seem to boo the team after every game we don't win at home! There are only a few but I do agree we were awful on saturday. There were even some fans booing after the loss to Celtic. Tbh 1-0 flattered us!

I'm not worried after saturday. We haven't just become a bad football team overnight! We were just too complacent on Saturday and never recovered after conceding the early goal!

Any points at Easter Road shall be a bonus but I reckon with Stokes gone we have a great chance of getting all 3!

I booked a train ticket 10 minutes after we beat Dundee United 4-0 :twothumbsup:

Will be visiting Peckhams the night before to get some craft beers, before heading to Tcheuchters bar in Leith for a 'Meal in a mug' and a few pints of Brewdog Trashy Blonde. Then doing the same on the way back post-match, but in reverse.

There are loads and loads of pubs nearer the ground than Lloyds or the Walkabout. And better.

So beers in at your place then Chris?

No.

Off the top of my head there's Middleton's, Iona Bar, Four in Hand, Royal Nip and some other new place on Easter Road. Some of these are a bit rough but I'd rather have a pint in them than some chain shyte hole like Walkabout or Wethersppons. Over on Leith Walk there are numerous pubs as well, Horseshoe Bar, Harp and Castle, Robbie's are all good boozers, there will probably be a few Hibees around on the day as well.