FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

BUTCHER MUST GO!

Guest Mahonio

We do have injuries, i know, but our backline for today have experience and still played crap, apparantely. If he was a defender shouldn't he be working on defending better, i know he probably is anyway, but not enough work done.

I am going to get slated for starting this thread but i don't really care.

This result has just made my mind up, TERRY BUTCHER MUST GO!! I mean, this is just a number of things in which he has done that has made my mind up: The dropping of Esson in our last SPL campaign for no apparent reason, the cup tie last season where we were taken to Penalties by MONFECKINGTROSE, The team who ended bottom of the pile in Scottish league standings, our abysmal home record and finally this shocking 3-5-2 formation tonight v Celtic.

I am sorry but this is my opinion and i really, really don't care how many Red dots i get, no-one is going to change my mind, i am really angry as you can probably tell :(!!!

My choice for manager would be either Jim Weir or John Robertson, despite my claims that a manager should never go back to a club he has already managed but Jim Jefferies going back to Hearts and doing a good job at the moment has made me have a change of heart on that opinion.

What a crock of chit.

Look on the bright side...you could be a Liverpool fan.... :rotflmao:

This result has just made my mind up, TERRY BUTCHER MUST GO!! I mean, this is just a number of things in which he has done that has made my mind up: The dropping of Esson in our last SPL campaign for no apparent reason, the cup tie last season where we were taken to Penalties by MONFECKINGTROSE, The team who ended bottom of the pile in Scottish league standings, our abysmal home record and finally this shocking 3-5-2 formation tonight v Celtic.

I am sorry but this is my opinion and i really, really don't care how many Red dots i get, no-one is going to change my mind, i am really angry as you can probably tell :(!!!

My choice for manager would be either Jim Weir or John Robertson, despite my claims that a manager should never go back to a club he has already managed but Jim Jefferies going back to Hearts and doing a good job at the moment has made me have a change of heart on that opinion.

You want to and get a brain scan, see if there is anything there.

This is a lesson on posting shyte when still fuming about a meaningless result, you should take yer socks off and count to 24 before you post such crap mate.

• Agree 4

Just get off the guys back all he is doing is expressing his anger of tel!

Thought this site was for that reason- peepz getting their point across!

There is no need for name calling. I dont exactly agree with him as I am a huge supporter of Terry but im no calling him names!!!

• Disagree 2

:clown: :clown: and thrice a :clown: but sorry, that is only my opinion!

Automatically generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator for the reason stated below.

Reason: I think this thread has gone far enough now and is getting way too personal.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post stating the reasons you believe it should be re-opened and the moderation team will discuss it and make a final decision.