FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

save me

buffy

save me please from my usual dafc.net nutters who surround me with talk/rumours/stories of dundee united, brewster, levein, the world and its dug and what they're having tonight for their tea...

im here to chill oot

ictmee and ywngwie and everyone else who knows me... rescue me and take me in your arms!

gellarvamp.jpg

oooo whaur's me holy water?  :015:

Hi Buffy

We have missed you.  Where have you been??  Take it you didn't make it up for the game recently.

Don't blame you for wanting to escape, I had a look at your forum earlier.  If it helps they said on the radio tonight that they don't expect Brewster to make the short list.  :030:

get it? is that yer best chat up line babe? mon... tch lol

thanks LG.. ive missed ye aw too. yer right though i didnt make the last game up cos me mate who was supposed to come with me couldnae make it, plus a wiz skint. :-(

however, i was up in aviemore with the ither half for a wee holiday in mid-september and then we dandered up to inversneckie oan the train for a wee dander roond the shoaps and we took in the tourist bus. it was dandy so it wiz. love yer shoapin centre next to the train station...thats handy so it is. bought masel some loverly ahem wee silky ahem "claes" fae a shoap called La Senza...ooooft!

mind you in this weather am needin a thick woolly vest and matchin socks...

:023:

jeepers

aye Mantis missed you too tiddles.  guid craic there lad, Next hehe... I'm more M&S masel, thats M&S not.... never mind ;)

when are you lot ever in yer chat room... thought folk had put me on their iggy list and i was talking to masel for hoors the other night. replied as well....

and note to the perve...thats really me in that photy like. really really. well ok no really.

mon the sneckies.   :003: