FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Golabek signs for Brora

Granty24

Is that a strange choice for Golly, would have thought there were clubs closer to home that could have used his services? Must be something in it for him.

I known Golly a long time....was speaking to him a few weeks back, and he told me this, but i dint wanna say anything. Basically...he was offered a Job working for the Chairman of Brora and reckoned this would be part of the deal :)

That's a surprise one. I thought he was going to be Formartine bound tbh. He'll be a strong asset for Brora in HL. All the best!

Roy McBain on his way to Formartine apparently, I work for the official Highland League website and my boss, a usually reliable source, has told me he's been strongly linked with Formartine.

That's a surprise one. I thought he was going to be Formartine bound tbh. He'll be a strong asset for Brora in HL. All the best!

Roy McBain on his way to Formartine apparently, I work for the official Highland League website and my boss, a usually reliable source, has told me he's been strongly linked with Formartine.

You mean people actually work for that website. I always thought it was unmanned being as it takes three days to get the weekend results up. Mind you, if your boss is so far behind the times then I can see why the results would be.

• Disagree 3

You mean people actually work for that website. I always thought it was unmanned being as it takes three days to get the weekend results up. Mind you, if your boss is so far behind the times then I can see why the results would be.

Meeeaaaaiioooow

Part-time pal, I'm 16. A bit of experience for later life. That okay with you? If not, just say. And yes, I'm sure the LIVE videprinter is three days out, I'm sure the match results which are updated as soon as the full time whistles are blown is three days out, and I'm sure the match reports which are all on at 8pm the night of the game are three days out. I dont know how often you've checked it, but it is a website held of high regard and is very successful.

You must be thinking of our official website. Nothing is more out of date than that.