FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Players & Twitter

Scotty

Setup a page on the main site to display player twitter feeds .... you should now see a menu option just under the CTO header graphic that says "player tweets"

Currently listed (along with the official club twitter ad the BBC and MFR) are: Jonny Tuffey, Jonny Hayes, Aaron Doran, Nick Ross, Tom Aldred, Greg Tansey and Graeme Shinnie.

I did add Andrew Shinnie, David Proctor and a couple of others to the page initially but they either dont tweet often or in one case seems to have been hacked and its just twit-spam being posted. If you have any additions to suggest, please drop them in here

Gavin Morrison does a bit of tweeting (@GavinMorrison17) and which Andy Shinnie was being followed because @andy_shinnie tweets quite often. There does seem to be an unused account (@andyshinnie) which perhaps was being followed..

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I see that Aaron Doran is having a cup of tea with Chris McCann (Burnley's 23 year old Irish midfielder) and 32 minutes ago Chris himself tweeted 'Jus arrived at hotel..such a long trip to get here got a game in 4 hours..#sotired'

New loanee perhaps? I would doubt we have been able to sign him.. I would be VERY impressed if we have though.

EDIT: SCRAP THAT! IT WAS ALEX MACDONALD WHO TWEETED AS POINTED OUT BY LIBERO. I'M A FOOL!

Edited by ubern

Sorry if this is the wrong place for this but I see that Aaron Doran is having a cup of tea with Chris McCann (Burnley's 23 year old Irish midfielder) and 32 minutes ago Chris himself tweeted 'Jus arrived at hotel..such a long trip to get here got a game in 4 hours..#sotired'

New loanee perhaps? I would doubt we have been able to sign him.. I would be VERY impressed if we have though.

Its actually our former loan striker Alex Macdonald (who is now back at Burnley) that tweeted that unfortunately

Would have certainly taken Chris McCann

• 1 month later...

Spam is Spam and its very unlikely that it actually came from David Davies. Twitter, like Facebook, Bebo and all the other social networking sites, is open house to spammers. People unwittingly click on something and the next thing their account is hijacked and messages go out to all their contacts. Thats the world of modern communications. Spammers, virus writers etc. find us all to be easy targets simply because we're all curious about the message we don't know the origin of.

Spam is Spam and its very unlikely that it actually came from David Davies. Twitter, like Facebook, Bebo and all the other social networking sites, is open house to spammers. People unwittingly click on something and the next thing their account is hijacked and messages go out to all their contacts. Thats the world of modern communications. Spammers, virus writers etc. find us all to be easy targets simply because we're all curious about the message we don't know the origin of.

Er, yes I wasn't suggesting that David Davis was some sort of dodgy con-artist. His accounts clearly been hacked, there was another obvious spam message on it today.